Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Leicester Makes a stand against Facist group "Britain First"

I dunno why people even bother with them tbh. They aren't dangerous, well in a physical literal sense at least, do you think the rock up in places like Leicester expecting the red carpet being rolled out, they want a reaction, there is no such thing as bad press. Things like this play into their hands.

I dunno why people even bother with them tbh. They aren't dangerous, well in a physical literal sense at least, do you think the rock up in places like Leicester expecting the red carpet being rolled out, they want a reaction, there is no such thing as bad press. Things like this play into their hands.

A good ruck plays in to their hands.

Flat out embarrassment doesn't.

imagine being a shit EDL lol. Britain First is a bizarre group too, I remember seeing the facebook page and thought it was a parody, I didn't know they were trying to stand and shit till recently.

Tommy Robinson was very intelligent when in the EDL (not that i support his views), he knows the ins and outs of everything he was ever asked. His followers however were the Carling in hand, lonsdale on feet 40 year old racist louts with 4 teeth and a fake stone island jacket that we all know and love.

Britain First seems to have a not very intelligent leader, and the followers dont seem to be intelligent neither.

Had a right chuckle at the video when he is banging on about being brittish, brittish this, brittish that then used the words trash over and over. An american word. brilliant.

Archived