Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Celtic v Leicester

No. Few things floating around, something to do with Champions League qualifiers.

Also seen a revised kick off at 12:30

Cant see anything on Twitter. I'm sure the fans will be the last to know anyway.

the game is not in Dublin it's at Celtic park

The ticketing issues are an expected full house and how to devide allocation

Also Celtic fans are currently in thier renewal period for seaosn tickets so no tickets will be issued till that closes

The police are asking for an early kick off (1pm ish)

Tickets for this game are unlikely to go on sale in mixed zones and the allocation is not likely to be even I have heard a 80/20% split in favour of the home team

Hope this help

Also Celtic fans are currently in thier renewal period for seaosn tickets so no tickets will be issued till that closes

Tickets for this game are unlikely to go on sale in mixed zones and the allocation is not likely to be even I have heard a 80/20% split in favour of the home team

Hope this help

20% of Celtic Park is 12,000 tickets. That's not too bad an allocation.

Hope this help

20% of Celtic Park is 12,000 tickets. That's not too bad an allocation.

The main issue is there looks to have been 55,000 register for season tickets at Celtc park and Celtic have a club charter that means any home game must be open to ST holders first

I think we will get 6-8000 tickets

So I don't really see anyone missing out , can't see us having a mad rush for 8000 tickets , it's bang in middle of holiday time for most people and the community shield will be the one everyone wants to go to

Sod a 1pm kick off.

It's the police requesting that , the American organisers want a late evening or night game

Prob gonna kick off anyway

If that silly "loyal Leicester" flag with the Rangers crest is paraded around Glasgow I'd be very worried about trouble

I suspect the anti IRA stuff to be chanted but Most are immune to that now and it's so infrequent it's not an issue

I genuinely think it will be a great occasion and don't think there will be any issues

I just hope we go to support our team in blue , not any other team

Can't wait it's a great city with great people

I was keen for this but a 1 o clock K.O would mean me having to travel the night before and I can't be arsed with the hassle/cost.

It's the cops in Glasgow asking for this , I genuinely believe it will be a late afternoon or evening , there isn't a serious protection of public order reason why it should be 1pm

Remember going to Jimmy Phillips testimonial at Bolton v Celtic.. the state of a lot of the Celtic fans was something else.. Also Rangers fans before Europa League final in Manchester a few years ago. Talk about drinking clubs with football problems.

Archived