Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

On Twitter it said he was tagging himself and his agency into every photo Vardy's missus put on social media.

Makes sense,  because why would you block someone that can see just re add you if you have 1000s of followers and go under the radar.

He was obviously getting a bit creepy

I don't really see what the problem is and why this guy is getting so much grief.

He was dragged on the team bus, after the pic with Vardy when viral a lookalike co offered him a job and has 6 months off being a postman.

Let the guy have his 5 minutes, he's not doing any harm. I wouldn't pay for his pic or even think he looks remotely like Jamie but that's besides the point.

I don't really see what the problem is and why this guy is getting so much grief.

He was dragged on the team bus, after the pic with Vardy when viral a lookalike co offered him a job and has 6 months off being a postman.

Let the guy have his 5 minutes, he's not doing any harm. I wouldn't pay for his pic or even think he looks remotely like Jamie but that's besides the point.

Can't blame him at all, he's probably earning quite a bit of money for doing fvck all.

He is everything that is wrong with this country though getting famous for absolutely nothing at all, appearing on celebrity big brother, going to nightclubs and promoting. Promoting what WKD?

I guess theres milking it, then theres milking it, his talking of making appearances all over the world and going on celeb big brother. 

Screen-Shot-2016-05-13-at-1111qqq.jpg

I think he's a nice bloke not really doing any harm to anyone is he? Rather have genuine Leicester fans like him around than the Man Utd/Liverpool plastics who have appeared this last season

Archived