Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

I saw him in the fanstore on Monday in full kit and cast. Was he invited/hired by the club, or did he just decide to spend the day hanging around hoping people would ask for photos? Very weird if the latter!

Jesus that is very strange even if the club invited him what on earth were they thinking ? They hire the real man

I saw him in the fanstore on Monday in full kit and cast. Was he invited/hired by the club, or did he just decide to spend the day hanging around hoping people would ask for photos? Very weird if the latter!

He was hanging around outside the ground last week as well. As people have said I think he just hopes people ask him for a picture.

I imply you all need to calm the fck down. I personally don't see the harm and have more of an issue with greed.

There's surely room for Jamie and the poor postie who looks a bit like him to make some wonga?

Babs I'm not going to confirm what I'm implying by poor postie :)

I doubt he would be hired by the club, he works for an agency now so any public appearances the agency would want paying.

I'm sure his agent told him to hang around the ground getting as many photos as he can as its all publicity for him and the company who has employed him.

He's just milking it to get a bit of money out of it, rather have fans like this than guys like 'ash Patel' stealing tickets who was a Liverpool fan 2 months ago. Vardys management team who have blocked him on behalf of Vardy.

Yes he might be a bit odd but he's a postman and Leicester city is clearly his life, give the bloke a break.

I saw him at a grocery store in Leicester yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Archived