Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

I'm sure we'll all be following him closely so he may as well have his own thread for the tournament.

According to tomorrow's papers he is due to start tomorrow with Rooney and Kane in what Hodgson could see as his team for the first game v Russia.

I think our delight at Vardy playing for England is getting a bit over the top. It's been nice to see him play in friendlies and qualifiers but now that we're in a major competition I feel that ought to be set aside now.

I desperately want Vardy to start of course, but I want that as an England fan, not a Leicester fan.

Can we delete this thread or merge/rename it and have one for all the lcfc players in the euros I'm equally interested in kingy and fuchs.

NO.

I think our delight at Vardy playing for England is getting a bit over the top. It's been nice to see him play in friendlies and qualifiers but now that we're in a major competition I feel that ought to be set aside now.

I desperately want Vardy to start of course, but I want that as an England fan, not a Leicester fan.

Yes but that's only because initially this time last year we thought it'd be really cool seeing someone from little Leicester play for England again.

Now we want him to play (as England fans) cos he's the best striker we've got!

If he wasn't going I wouldn't bother supporting England. I don't get anywhere near as excited with internationals as I do with club games and have found England to be dreadful to watch for the last 5 years at least.

I don't think many teams will have to worry about our attacking threat.

Roy will nullify that for them with playing vardy and Kane on the wings.

Roy is a joke who can see a good thing when it's available.

My feelings after watching this friendly is to rest vardy and watch England bow out at the group stages.

The elitist attitude of the squad is toxic and it's plain to see

Ian Wright knows his ****ing onions. Put him in charge of England. Roy is a fvcking cvnt. Geriatric old tw@t.

Jesus..how could you get it so wrong...Kane and Vardy, so poorly misused.

Ali and Rooney should be playing behind those 2..WtF is Kane and Vardy doing

in these defensive roles. Wright got it spot on...!!

Vardy and Kane should of been the front 2 ....they simply were bogged down being

expected to play from too deep..

Well that was a waste of my evening.

Against an ageing Portugese back four did we EVER play to Vardy and Kane's strengths.

Rooney is NOT Pirlo, we don't have a midfielder capable of playing a telling pass.

Feel sorry for you Jamie, Danny I think you got lucky, ****ing clueless approach by England tonight.

Archived