Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

England manager Roy Hodgson on ITV: "I'm not prepared to accept that we didn't play well. We looked good, we had composure throughout the game and it would have been better to play against 11. I'm very pleased with three wins, we never looked like conceding a goal."

Wtf is this guy on

England manager Roy Hodgson on ITV: "I'm not prepared to accept that we didn't play well. We looked good, we had composure throughout the game and it would have been better to play against 11. I'm very pleased with three wins, we never looked like conceding a goal."

Wtf is this guy on

He actually said that? lol

I turned it off after the final whistle.

Hodgson really is a poor archaic manager. The two most prolific English strikers starts as wingers. Vardy is practically playing left back, and Kane is taking corners. What the **** was that all.about btw? Why is a prolific 6'2 striker taking corners?

This is why Hodgson had never succeeded as a club manager. He's unable to change a game midway through it.

It's actually really sad and alarming that there are no viable English candidates for the England job.

Love how Vardy gets stick for playing poorly when out of the position that led to him scoring 24 goals in a season. Nobody gave him stick when he was in the middle and scoring in 3 England games.

What a waste of time watching England is.

Vardy and Kane got shafted for Rooney to play in the centre today... It took LVG a while to realise Rooney can't play in that role... will Hodgson get it just in time for the tournament?

Rooney, Alli, Vardy and Kane all played out of position and it showed

Love how Vardy gets stick for playing poorly when out of the position that led to him scoring 24 goals in a season. Nobody gave him stick when he was in the middle and scoring in 3 England games.

What a waste of time watching England is.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Some utter cvnt on the 5 Live phone-in saying Vardy was "1 dimensional" and "only worth bringing on as a sub", not taking the consideration that he was played out of position FFS!!!?? Then this tw@t proceeded to sing the praise of Sturridge!!??

Don't know what I was more annoyed about - Hodgson fvcking about with the most talented England strikeforce in years, or that pr1ck of an "England Fan"?!

Hodgson really is a poor archaic manager. The two most prolific English strikers starts as wingers. Vardy is practically playing left back, and Kane is taking corners. What the **** was that all.about btw? Why is a prolific 6'2 striker taking corners?

This is why Hodgson had never succeeded as a club manager. He's unable to change a game midway through it.

It's actually really sad and alarming that there are no viable English candidates for the England job.

I was reading Four Four Two today and Ancelotti said he's up for managing England in the future.

Only trouble is we need him right now.

Look at the defenders we had from 2000-2010. Terry, Ferdinand, Campbell, Ledley King, Carragher, Ashley Cole, Gary Neville. These current England defenders wouldn't get many caps if they played in that era.

Danny Mills has Vardy bottom of the five strikers!!! Hate that ****ing twat

He hates anything or any one to do with Leicester.

No idea why, probably just because he`s an idiot!

On the plus side, as England winning the Euros is probably the only thing that might possibly prevent City from winning Sports Personality Team of the Year, i don`t think we have too much to concern us.  :)

There could have been some better questions for Hodgson, why does one of the biggest aerial threats take the set pieces, why does Rose prefer to throw / pass back to the half way line rather than forward to Vardy, are the players "allowed" to play an early ball into space and what exactly has Jordan Henderson got on you to blackmail you with? I don't know what the ticket prices were but I want a refund for just watching it for free on TV (my drinks and snacks bill wil be on it's way to the F.A.)

Yes it's going to be difficult after the sending off as Portugal are going to withdraw and dig in but rather than just play pointless sideways and backwards passes hoping for a better angle to open up how about running at them, driving at them, playing the ball between them into space. Plus we had to put up with Hoddles usual bias. He said Rooneys movement into an offside position for which a free kick was conceded was much better than Vardys. We could all make runs into offside positions, defenders tend to let you go there! There is such a thing as good movement let down by not passing sooner but this wasn't one of those, have it your way Hoddle and we'll have Rooney charging about up front like the last umpteen tounaments and come home empty handed, heaven forbid we try something different.

Big Nige

I just find it incredible how badly we can mess up having the two premier league top goal scorers playing for England. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vardy benched, and that is just criminal in my eyes. Roy needs to get a grip.

He has the best 2 English forward at his disposal and he's going to screw it up.

Forget Drinkwater, this man is just not up to being a top class manager.

Russia Draw

Wales Loss

Slovakia - player revolt and we win and get to last 16!

Nailed it. I've been saying those results to a few people for a while.

Woy got it wrong big time today. That was never a diamond. Rooney played to far forward making him a cf almost. Wasting mouth breather and vardy. Alli was clearly under the impression it was a diamond tho as he was stood out with vardy for most the 1st half.

Shocking. Out by qf.

Archived