Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Does anyone else find Alan Smith really annoying?

He really gets up my nose as a Sky 'expert'. He has the old Richie Benaud's vacant stare into the camera off to a T. The only difference is Richie used to talk a lot of sense. Alan Smith all last season was telling the Sky faithful (have to admit I was streaming) that LC would crash and burn and his beloved Arsenal would take the title. Then it was LC will crash and burn and Spurs will take the title. Now he's saying Vardy needs to move to a bigger better club, called Arsenal.

Did someone find him doing something in the shower room he shouldn't have been doing before he left LC and he holds it against us? Seems to have become a real London centric snob in his old age.

Yes.

He really finds it hard to give Leicester credit. He said we'd have to go down to the last day to win it, (just after we thrashed Swansea without Vardy) even though he knew damn well we'd clinch it by keeping it in our own hands, which we did.

I don't mind him, in fact I quite like him. He's got a dry sense of humour I reckon and he was good value on the Fantasy football club thing with Merson on Sky recently. We shouldn't expect him to be all pro Leicester and our biggest fan - it's been well over 30 years since he played for us. I don't reckon there's a nasty bone in his body. He's just simple old brummie IMO. 

Not sure how anyone can get annoyed about Alan Smith when there's nobs like Mickey Quinn, Sourness, Lawro, Gareth Crooks, Clive Allen, Michael Owen and Danny Mills around...

Not sure how anyone can get annoyed about Alan Smith when there's nobs like Mickey Quinn, Sourness, Lawro, Gareth Crooks, Clive Allen, Michael Owen and Danny Mills around...

Those 3 in particular.

Hate  Lawrenson's constant unfunny sarcasm.

In other words, you hate him because he said something against Leicester.

Wow.

At least we're not totally ignorant to his career. Some Arsenal fans criticised him for having a go at Wenger and said that Smith "had achieved nothing" at Arsenal. Apart from the two league titles, FA, League and Cup Winners Cup and his two Golden Boot awards, obviously.

Can I add Glen hoddle, Chris waddle and Martin Tyler please

Don't like him at all. Rarely offers an entertaining opinion and when he does he usually seems to be having a dig at us.

Considering we made his career you'd think he'd have a bit more respect. Will never forgive him for his FIFA comments about us 'preferring rugby' and it got even worse this season when he kept suggesting we'd had a lot of luck and his extreme bias towards Arsenal.

Got fed up of him after hearing his moving to Arsenal then Leicester back on loan got whacked 3 nil but both crowds cheering his name story on fifa

I've no idea what you're talking about!  lol  lol  lol

Don't like him at all. Rarely offers an entertaining opinion and when he does he usually seems to be having a dig at us.

Considering we made his career you'd think he'd have a bit more respect. Will never forgive him for his FIFA comments about us 'preferring rugby' and it got even worse this season when he kept suggesting we'd had a lot of luck and his extreme bias towards Arsenal.

Another "he talked bad about Leicester" sob sob hater then.

Archived