Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Dream starting 11 for next season

In the first post it says realistically and then Azpilicueta is at right back. I know we are the champions an all that but ffs

Chelsea are willing to let him leave for less than £12m and he's on £70k a week, we have champions league football not that unrealistic

Guest LCFC_World

Schmeichel

Simpson

Morgan
Huth
Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

These lads just won us the league.  :whistle:

i wouldn't swap albrighton for ronaldo, neymar, bale or any other winger in this thread.

genuinly cant think of another winger that can play the role that albrighton does.

also the hate for okazaki lol. without him we wouldn't have scored half our goals last season. whatever striker that comes in, they will have to put alot of work in to replace shinji.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kanté

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Ulloa to come on around 60mins for Okazaki; Gray for Albrighton on 75; King maybe on towards the end.

We'll struggle to stay up with that bunch :D

Realistically who would be in your starting 11 next season? I'd go

Schmeichel

Azpilicueta Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Kante Drinkwater Boufal

Slimani Vardy

You got it spot on, better than the guy below you. I would like Kovacic in there for Drinkwater personally. 

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Kante

Albrighton

Pelle

Vardy

Would genuinely rather ulloa than Pelle. Always defended him and still rate him. Saw a stat yesterday too.. Of any player to have scored 10+ goals over last two seasons in the premier league Leo has the highest conversion rate (60.7%)

Chelsea are willing to let him leave for less than £12m and he's on £70k a week, we have champions league football not that unrealistic

Oh really. Our current full backs are better anyway but he'd be a sound squad player

Oh really. Our current full backs are better anyway but he'd be a sound squad player

I'm not sure if Azpilicueta is realistic, if all these rumours of him leaving for £12m and on £70k are true. But if they are, he'd be a great buy. No offence to our fantastic team, but Azpilicueta is better than our full backs, he'd be a fantastic upgrade on Simpson.

I'm not sure if Azpilicueta is realistic, if all these rumours of him leaving for £12m and on £70k are true. But if they are, he'd be a great buy. No offence to our fantastic team, but Azpilicueta is better than our full backs, he'd be a fantastic upgrade on Simpson.

Mate Simpson is the best right back IN THE WORLDa d he bangs bare chicks. What's not to love?

Ideally if we keep hold of kante, riyad and vardy as unlikely as it seems my starting XI would be the one that won us the league. Any new signings would also get sufficient time to gel with the team which i feel is important with team spirit being one of the keys to our success

Schmeichel

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

These lads just won us the league. :whistle:

It's true. Every summer, we get quite obsessed by change for the sake of change. We have a winning formula, we can strengthen the squad but don't need to mess too much. Others need to catch up. If we keep this starting lineup together, I'd be very happy - having Riyad, Ngolo and Vardy still in our team would make it a great summer IMO.

Edit: should have read to the end instead of commenting at page 2 - the previous poster makes the same point. Great minds.

schmeichel

morgan

huth

messi 

barton

bale

cole

drinkwater

ballotelli 

vardy

rooney

it's the 2-5-1-2 system that makes this make sense.

Archived