Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Dream starting 11 for next season

Until I'm sure Vardy and Mahrez are as effective without Shinji's runs, which I accept could happen, then I'm sticking with Shinji. Regardless, I want to see how Shinji performs in his second second, since our best have taken at least a season.

I'm hoping Gray absorbs Mahrez's attacking skill, and Abrighton's defensive work, and then I'd stick him on the left.

Apart from that, I'd keep the same starting 11. Until others prove themselves.

Until I'm sure Vardy and Mahrez are as effective without Shinji's runs, which I accept could happen, then I'm sticking with Shinji. Regardless, I want to see how Shinji performs in his second second, since our best have taken at least a season.

IMO this so much. I was watching a video on youtube of all our goals last season. Atleast 20 of them, we wouldn't have scored without Okazaki's runs which made the space, for either the player assisting or the player scoring. That's why I'd prefer Slimani over Deeney tbh, he's faster, more intelligent & he'd do the same runs as Shinji.

----------------Kasper------------

--Hernandez---Huth---Morgan---Fuchs--

-----Kante---Mendy---Drinkwater----

----Albrighton---Vardy---Mahrez-----

Ziegler/Amartey

Simpson/Chilwell

Wasilewski/Benny

King/James

Gray/Schluup

Deeney/Leo

Shinji/Musa

**** me that's strong, we are going to win the league again.

------Kasper-------

Lichtsteiner--morgan---huth---Fuchs -------Kovacic--kante-------- mahrez---------------Arnautovic --------------ibra :( ------------- -------------vardy------------

Something tells me you've missed the Euro group stages

PS I was actually pro-Arnautovic before the tournament lol

Kasper/German guy
Simpson/Azpilicueta (first choice)-Hernandez/Morgan/Huth/John Brooks-Fuchs/Chillwell (I admit Chilwell is slightly lazy on my part given that he wont accept 18k a week) 
Sofiane Boufal/Albrighton- Kante/Mendy- Drinkwater/Kovacic-Mahrez/Gray
Vardy/Okazaki/Gabigol/Ben Arfa.

Schmeichel

Azpilicueta

Morgan

Vermaelen/Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Perisic

Aboubakar

Vardy

That midfield would be insane. That's no disrespect to Albrighton either 'cos our midfield is already class.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Deeney

Vardy

This x 100.

Most important thing is if we keep (1) Kante (2) Mahrez / Vardy. If we kept these 3 and signed no-one id be happy!

As others have said, Mahrez / Albrighton are ideal in our system, the defensive work Albrighton does gives Mahrez et al license. If we had 2 very attack minded wingers I think it would upset the balance / tactics of the whole team.

Archived