Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFCDirect.com To Undergo Essential Maintenance

LCFC.com will be unavailable from 6pm on Tuesday 21 June until 6am on Wednesday 22 June due to essentially maintenance work.

The Club apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/lcfcdirect.com-to-undergo-essential-maintenance-3148387.aspx#KdgMzuFVy1JxGIX5.99

Making it possible to finally buy tickets online, i hope.... and not have to wait for the ONE person who is already doing it...

huh? I've had no problem buying tickets online - not had to wait for someone else to finish?

LCFC.com will be unavailable from 6pm on Tuesday 21 June until 6am on Wednesday 22 June due to essentially maintenance work.

The Club apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/lcfcdirect.com-to-undergo-essential-maintenance-3148387.aspx#KdgMzuFVy1JxGIX5.99

I like it how the word "essentially" is used not "essential" 

It kind of implies that they essentially don't have a ****ing clue what's wrong!!

Just been on the site and it keeps coming up "we are unable to action that request" I am only trying to view the replica kits, thinking of getting the Forest kit (i.e the red away kit)

The reason is The kits are not online for viewing or for sale

The reason is The kits are not online for viewing or for sale

all the news articles a while ago said the kits would be available online. So this is now not the case. No wonder I cant find them on the website :) Is there anywhere online selling them, genuine that is.

all the news articles a while ago said the kits would be available online. So this is now not the case. No wonder I cant find them on the website :) Is there anywhere online selling them, genuine that is.

They are online..........

But not until August. Was hidden at the bottom of the away shirt press release.

Archived