Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes161

Jamie Vardy agrees new four year contract at Leicester City.

Guest LCFC_World

Wish I never burnt that Vardy shirt now ffs

In all seriousness though it's fantastic news.

Can't wait to see a 34 year old Vardy with no pace... :D

I kid... bloody great news for us as it shows the clubs intentions. 4 years for his age is massive, but we needed to make a statement of intent.

Can't wait to see a 34 year old Vardy with no pace... :D

I kid... bloody great news for us as it shows the clubs intentions. 4 years for his age is massive, but we needed to make a statement of intent.

Can see him being a bit of a Jermaine Defoe. He's no slouch but he's got a reputation of being a brilliant finisher.

A four year deal is pretty darn risky, but maybe it's just reward for achieving something with the club no-one thought possible.

Very happy and relieved he's staying though. Massive statement of intent and it will hopefully sway others like Mahrez and Kanté to stay if bids come in.

Wish I never burnt that Vardy shirt now ffs

In all seriousness though it's fantastic news.

You think that's bad? I must have sent Vardy about 100 death threats over the past three weeks. It's going to be so awkward supporting him, next season.

Twitter is my favorite thing in the world right now, so many Arsenal fans a few weeks ago begging him to sign are now claiming they didn't want him anyway...

Although to be fair i imagine Watford fans will do the same thing to us if we don't sign Deeney. (for the record, i don't want him if its going to cost £30m)

Glad that he's staying but the way this has all been done does leave a bit of a sour taste. I'm sure he could have got a decent new contract without his agent touting him around for a month and all of the Arsenal stuff.

We'll never know what the ins and outs were.... perhaps the idea of a move to a massive club appealed to start with, perhaps when it was actually on the table and you really had something to think about, it wasn't such an easy decision.

In your face Arsenal, i'd suggest it shows some loyalty, however, I reckon his agent has played a blinder, 4 months or so after getting his last deal, he's bagged himself another little earner.

On a more positive note, I look forward to seeing Vardy race away from the half way line and leave Ramos in his dust in the knock out stages of the CL.

Hopefully this will lead to Mahrez and Kante following suit and giving us a crack at staying around the top 4.

I don't blame him or his agent doing a bit of shopping about so he gets the best deal - that's the way of the world I'm afraid.

Doesn't for a second mean I'm not actually buzzing that he's staying. 

Plus, it's absolutely ****ing brilliant how he's trolled Arsenal then given them two fingers and stay with us - absolutely mugged them off.  :D

Archived