Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes161

Jamie Vardy agrees new four year contract at Leicester City.

Glad he is staying but like a lot of people i know he has tainted himself with a lot of the fans by greed and the way he and his agent have gone about this.

Disagree maddog, he has been conducting a contract renegotiation and sorting out his future. A massive decision which luckily for us is with us.

The only thing tainted in my opinion is the abusive morons, so called fans, on here and twitter and the press and pundits stirring things up. Pathetic, kneejerk and brain dead morons.

It's literally bonkers how so many fans think he stayed because he's loyal. If we didn't offer a new contract he would have gone to arsenal clearly. Is that really loyal. Nah not having it, let's hope him earning nearly treble other teammates doesn't come back to haunt us

Vardy did nothing wrong. Arsenal triggered a clause, he spoke to them and made his decision. We as a club decided to offer ya new deal with more wages.

Exactly this Corky, shame a lot of our moron fans didn't engage their brains before mouthing off and abusing!

Ooohh

Jamie Vardys magic

He wears a magic hat

He could have moved to arsenal

He didn't fancy that

He walked right up to Wenger

He said chat shit get banged

I'm staying with the foxes

The greatest in the land

Brilliant :-)

With all this message media, one has to realize it ain't always going to be a love in. Sorry Rebekah.....not how it works. You play the message game, you'll get slammed on occasion. We just won the league, enjoying the moment only to have Vardy, Kante and Mahrez all thrown in the mix as possibly looking at the exit. Of course people are pissed and respond as many do that play the Twitter Game by messaging knee jerk responses for all that care to listen.

Quite obvious Vards will be a legend here and the neg. comments received were in fact albeit in a roundabout and unpleasant way, some peoples way of showing how much he means to the team and the fans. So cheer up Rebekah, more likes coming your way.

I will say.....I do not message on twitter and limit my banter good or bad to this site.

Shame on the release clause - whomever put it there, you're the source of all the upheaval.

Shame on Arsenal for triggering the clause - and for causing quite the ruckus in the past few weeks on both our and the Gunners' fanbase side.

In a way you've got to criticize Vardy for not making a clear-cut statement earlier (before the start of the tournament) or for not coming to an agreement before the tournament.

As for his wife, I don't think her outcries on Social Media nor her television appearances helped the cause. She could've just as well kept a low profile and let business be business, but somehow, she just had to throw herself into the mix - even though she claimed otherwise. Which makes it look rather desperate.

(I'm glad I'm not on Twitter)

Shame on the release clause - whomever put it there, you're the source of all the upheaval.

Shame on Arsenal for triggering the clause - and for causing quite the ruckus in the past few weeks on both our and the Gunners' fanbase side.

In a way you've got to criticize Vardy for not making a clear-cut statement earlier (before the start of the tournament) or for not coming to an agreement before the tournament.

As for his wife, I don't think her outcries on Social Media nor her television appearances helped the cause. She could've just as well kept a low profile and let business be business, but somehow, she just had to throw herself into the mix - even though she claimed otherwise. Which makes it look rather desperate.

(I'm glad I'm not on Twitter)

Can't really criticise Vardy in my opinion. When a club like Arsenal come in and make a much improved contract offer to your current one, it's going to take a while to decide.

Luckily, I think he's made the right one. Leicester is definitely the right place for him. Not Arsenal.

Archived