Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

Because you moan about spurs constantly, you'd have thought we won it and not you. You sir are the worst for it. Obsessed.

Is it really THAT crap on your own teams forum that you've got to come on here all the time?...

...why are you obsessed with Leicester City?.. Because we're The Champions??

Because you moan about spurs constantly, you'd have thought we won it and not you. You sir are the worst for it. Obsessed.

Do you have an inferiority complex?

Obsessed? Inferior?

You're on our forum replying to every post that mentions spursy? That's seems a tad obsessive.

And maybe the 38 game season passed you by, but we just shown the world we aren't inferior to any team in the country.

That's why we're called ' champions '

And you're called 'bottlers'

That's fine, you are only downplaying your own achievement last season, because apparently we're shit, yet your closest challengers. You bring up spurs in a thread which has nothing to do with spurs, you are definitely obsessed. What does it matter if I'm here, this is the Internet my freind, where is your sign saying im not welcome. If you don't like it, ask me to be banned by someone who actually has more power than you or i. 

There are some decent chaps on here, some less so. I repeat you, think spurs hate you, they do not. We couldn't care less or are YOU spurs? You seem to know so much. I come here for healthy debate. The anti spurs on here seem to have no other argument than 'bottlers', which isn't an argument! So, we are shit, well then what does that say for the rest of the league eh?! You look silly.

And i don't post on just your forum, i post on multiple other teams forums, yours came up on my radar funnily enough by man city fans on another forum taking the piss out of you. Yes that's right, entitled man city fans

Your user name really suits you mate!

And i don't post on just your forum, i post on multiple other teams forums, yours came up on my radar funnily enough by man city fans on another forum taking the piss out of you. Yes that's right, entitled man city fans

Well yes there are and I read plenty of them on the bluemoon forum

Well I hate Spurs anyway

The bastards lobbed glass bottles at me outside The Torch when I was about 7 years old. Enjoyed De Vries, Schlupp and Huth putting these cocks to the sword. 'Closest rivals', you finished third in a two horse race, you didnt spend a day on top of the table and melted at every opportunity you had to do so. Half your stadium is rubble at the moment.

Well I hate Spurs anyway

The bastards lobbed glass bottles at me outside The Torch when I was about 7 years old. Enjoyed De Vries, Schlupp and Huth putting these cocks to the sword. 'Closest rivals', you finished third in a two horse race, you didnt spend a day on top of the table and melted at every opportunity you had to do so. Half your stadium is rubble at the moment.

..like their team!

Horrible tossers!

Zzzzzz

Yes, all spurs fans are horrible *****. Nice sweeping statement there.

Amazing stuff.

I'm laughing at your reference to the stadium, you realise why it's being brought down? Probably not... Or are you pissed off about that as well?

Seems some still can never be happy or content with winning and leave it at that. I can imagine what you are like when things aren't going so well.

That Hazard goal was a beauty wasn't it. Even Harry Kane was impressed, mouth open in amazement, even wider open than usual. Could have parked a bus in Harry Kane's mouth as he watched that goal fly in the top corner. Wow, he said. Well more like a 'wo' actually, he can't talk properly. He loved it though, proper loved it. Almost brought a tear to his manky little eyes.

Zzzzzz

Yes, all spurs fans are horrible *****. Nice sweeping statement there.

Amazing stuff.

I'm laughing at your reference to the stadium, you realise why it's being brought down? Probably not... Or are you pissed off about that as well?

Seems some still can never be happy or content with winning and leave it at that. I can imagine what you are like when things aren't going so well.

You know what's best here pal? Closing down the laptop and giving up. No one will listen to a lone Spurs supporter trying to fight the masses, read the title of the website.

lol at arsenal, but STILL spurs get brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with spurs. Some of YOU are obsessed, its pathetic makes you look like dicks. 

We're not the ones who took the time to sign up to a rival fans forum, mate...

EL Bastardo: sincere question. Do you think Kane is all that, or do you think he's a decent striker who's got lucky playing in front of an incredibly productive midfield? I ask because he misses a LOT of opportunities, though he looks great when he does score. For my money, you put an Aguero, Vardy, Defoe, Shane Long up there and Spurs'd have pushed us a lot closer.

Watching Sky Sports News.

So funny watching how salty Ray Parlour and Alan Smith are about it all, basically they were saying in other words "How dare he turn Arsenal down", "Not many people turn Arsenal down, certainly not for a small club like Leicester"... :yawn:

Think Alan Smith even used the excuse £20m fee was basically pressure that Vardy wasn't sure he could handle :crylaugh:

I'd like to see Merson's reactions, talk about meltdown, that'd be comedy gold.

I was listening to TalkSport last week and Georgie Bingham said "It's embarrassing really that Arsenal can't sign Jamie Vardy, they can't tempt him away from Leicester".

I find it all very funny but at the same time it winds me up! lol

Watching Sky Sports News.

So funny watching how salty Ray Parlour and Alan Smith are about it all, basically they were saying in other words "How dare he turn Arsenal down", "Not many people turn Arsenal down, certainly not for a small club like Leicester"...:yawn:

I was listening to TalkSport last week and Georgie Bingham said "It's embarrassing really that Arsenal can't sign Jamie Vardy, they can't tempt him away from Leicester".

I find it all very funny but at the same time it winds me up! lol

That small club Leicester beat them to the title last season by 10 points, bloody annoying hearing rubbish like that.

Speaking to an Arsenal fan the other day, he couldn't believe Roy took Wilshere and didn't take Drinkwater. So they're not all deluded.

I honestly don't think had drinkwater played for any other national side he would have been left at home... just ridiculous ...

Archived