Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up mate, puts it into a bit of context at least i guess.

the bloke is a complete hypocrite and an embarrassment to your club. I know this is not a representation of lcfc supporters. You'd have thought winning the league would have left him happy and that be that, this is what I cannot understand. 

I've got thick skin, like I said before, another keyboard warrior who probably in reality is a skinny little melt who probably got told to **** off by someone at the lane and been shook by the whole ordeal ever since. 

Either way to those who have not tried to shoot me down into a ball of flames, no hard feelings here. 

Alan Smith keeps bringing up the fact he moved from Leicester to arsenal as if it's still relevant. It's a completely different game these days

He actually went back to leicester on loan and played against Arsenal. Both sets of supporters singing his name. Positively I hope. Yes of course

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up mate, puts it into a bit of context at least i guess.

the bloke is a complete hypocrite and an embarrassment to your club. I know this is not a representation of lcfc supporters. You'd have thought winning the league would have left him happy and that be that, this is what I cannot understand.

I've got thick skin, like I said before, another keyboard warrior who probably in reality is a skinny little melt who probably got told to **** off by someone at the lane and been shook by the whole ordeal ever since.

Either way to those who have not tried to shoot me down into a ball of flames, no hard feelings here.

We all have our muggy fans. thefightingcock is full of them.

This is a forum to discuss LCFC.

Why do cretinous fans from other teams want to come on here and spout s**t about their teams in the first place?

Yes I do detest everything to do with Tottenham.. The team, the fans and their up themselves attitude and opinions.

And I'm proud of it!

Why do cretinous fans from other teams want to come on here and spout s**t about their teams in the first place?

Yes I do detest everything to do with Tottenham.. The team, the fans and their up themselves attitude and opinions.

And I'm proud of it!

strange little man!

And I'm proud of it!

I think proud is the wrong word

And I'm proud of it!

Proud of what? That's nothing to be proud of. Bizarre.

Kane imo still has a lot to learn. He isn't the best striker in the league, Aguero is miles ahead of anyone. He can be very frustrating, and still inconsistent. That said, people forget he is 22, and this time 2 years ago no-one had hoped he'd have achieved anything near what he already has. When he first came through and played the European games, i personally thought he was utter shit. Seemed to click for him all of a sudden. I'm not naive enough to think hes the finished article, he clearly has things he has to work on, but what 22 year old doesn't. The fact he's scored 20+ goals 2 years in a row means he must be on the right track.

He's English, so he's bound to get more shine in the press. Think that pisses a lot of people who aren't fans of his off, but that's not his fault i guess.

Either way, he needs to be taken out of the firing line from time to time, and we'll address that this summer. He can't keep playing 50+ games at his age a season, and not expect it to catch up with him. I'm amazed how durable he's been, and we can count on him. He does need support though.

Always have and will love Defoe, was gutted when he left both times, never got the chance at spurs for a prolonged run in the side. And don't get me started on his England career. If you think vardy is being wasted now, Defoe was for his entire england career. ****ing carlton cole, kevin Davies, andy carroll, the list goes on and on. Ughhhhhhhh.

Cheers for the considered response. I think you've hit it pretty well on the head. I guess his England showings would have earned less criticism had he been pulled off set piece duty. He obviously never hid despite being off form, and did at least draw a save this evening which has to be worth something.

I'm sure Spurs' patience will continue to pay off, but Levy had better get his chequebook out because I can't see you pulling off such a sustained challenge again with him as your only striker. Good luck for next season, our games aside. If we're both top 3 next year it'll be a hell of an upset..

Cheers for the considered response. I think you've hit it pretty well on the head. I guess his England showings would have earned less criticism had he been pulled off set piece duty. He obviously never hid despite being off form, and did at least draw a save this evening which has to be worth something.

I'm sure Spurs' patience will continue to pay off, but Levy had better get his chequebook out because I can't see you pulling off such a sustained challenge again with him as your only striker. Good luck for next season, our games aside. If we're both top 3 next year it'll be a hell of an upset..

No chance we'll get away with it again, it's caught up with him for sure, think we'll definitely bring in one, possibly two which should take the pressure off him a bit. He deserves a break. 

He'll get all the love at spurs, he'll be firing again for sure, didn't score for the first 7 games and still ended up with 25 so I don't worry about the dips too much. 

Would love it if we both got top 3 again, all day long (just the other way round this time) ;) 

Just a question . Does Mr illegitimate post on other topics or is he just drawn to the ones about Arsenal ? 

Sorry for leading this thread off topic, my original post was regarding this thread seemingly being one about the goons, which turned somehow into a spurs cuntfest to which i asked why. 

Spiralled a bit, but I've posted in other ones too. 

This is the Internet mate, free country and all that. As I have said before, I have a home on a spurs forum. I like debate, kill me if you don't believe in democracy. 

Oh I thought you were here by mistake. I understand that fans of underachieving clubs may want to visit this forum to soak in some of the glory but many people don't welcome fans of other teams here.

You think we underachieved, I'm blushing

With all the big teams underperforming, last season was your best chance in a long time to actually do something. I would be very disappointed if I were a Spurs fan.

I like the Spurs famous bastard on this site, at least he his honest and hits the nail on the head,

with his user name... :)

Seriously forget some asbos on this site I enjoy to read your opinions and thoughts..

With all the big teams underperforming, last season was your best chance in a long time to actually do something. I would be very disappointed if I were a Spurs fan.

I'm not an elitist, my old man who is still a season ticket holder is the same, as are all the people who sit around him at the lane. Call it as you see it. We fell short. I'm still amazed at comments about blowing it from some of you chaps, take the credit, Leicester deserved it in the end last season. Not here to take that away from you.

Future is very bright, young, improving team with one of the best young managers in charge, loads more in our academy to get excited about (there are even more, trust me on that) with the new ground on the way soon. Finally look like we are going (and staying) in the right direction. Exciting times ahead! 

Archived