Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

The spreading of ashes at the KP

On the 4th of June this year my son 7, passed away at the Glenfield hospital after a long battle with a rare congenital heart defect. He was a huge Leicester City fan like myself. Unfortunately and regrettably I never managed to get him to a game be it because of ill health or other complicated issues . I want to take his ashes to some special places as well as places he always wanted to visit but was never able to go to, the king power being one of those.

I contacted the club Monday morning for information but am yet to hear back anything. Just wondered if anyone here had done this or had any information for me what its involves .

Thanks xx

My deepest condolences

I hope you and Your family find some strength at this tragic and terrible time .

My thoughts and prayers to you all

I'm sure The club will accommodate you

That is utterly devastating - reading your post. I'm so sorry for the loss of your child. Heartbreaking.

And sorry to learn you didn't get a response from the club (certainly at the time of you posting). But it looks like several members above me have given you a fair bit of info. Hopefully it'll help in some way towards you making arrangements.

Best wishes to You and Family. X

Spoke to Jim at the club today. It's turns out the club have plans in place for the memorial Garden waiting to be passed and it will  then take roughly 2-3 months to finish the work. So am going to get back in contact with the club when that is complete and sort something out hopefully .  Thanks again guys for your help xx

Thank lots my fellow foxes for your words and your help. Think i will just have to ring them by phone tomorrow. And have to explain it all . Peace to you all . xx

There are no words to express my sadness.

God bless the wee lad, and may God be with all his family.

Archived