Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

EU Vote implications for English Football

the cream of players will still come here but maybe clubs will buy young English players instead of looking for cheaper foreign alternatives and stopping the development of our young players

The cream are already in spain.

I would hazard a guess, players already here would get preferential treatment, and the fact they are footballers and pay huge sums of tax on the wages we can't afford to kick them out anytime soon.  ;)

Kante would get one on appeal, though. There's got to be plenty of others who would be in bigger trouble.

I wonder if the appeal takes into account having won the league otherwise the likes of Ulloa would be in trouble

Argentina is not part of the EU.

Do people really believe, football players who earned vast amounts of money will be prevented from coming here, and paying a large tax bill.

The sooner people realise will will still have immigration, but a choice of who, the easier the division in the country will heal.

We will not stop doctors, nurses, footballers, and skilled workers working here, we have left a union that didn't work for 17 million people, we are not going to not have a working relationship with the world.

As I understand it, there is a two year process before changes will be made (unhless Brussels turn into a load pf Mardy Fcukers and say p155 off now), a lot will happen with players leaving I assume that the clubs accountants will make sure that all foreighn players henceforth are of Asian, N&S American,  West Indian, Antipodean and N&S African origin.

Who knows what will happen but it will be on our terms and not on the terms of some wild unbalanced bunch based in Brussels, I'm doubly delighted with the result of leaving and seeing the vile Cameron resign. Maybe we'll try to join the four countries in the European Free Trade Association, which is not the EEC (frying pan and fire comes to mind on that one).

We don't really go for established internationals do we, Inler and Fuchs being the exception.

Do you remember the hassle we had getting Kramaric ? If we have to go through that with every overseas player we sign :unsure:  

Everything is up in the air at the moment, but it seems the rest of the EU wants us out ASAP.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618317

Might change things further down the line, but if they arent deporting any current normal EU residents, they aren't going to knock on clubs doors and say that they need to get rid of multi-million pound assets that pay more tax in a week than most of us do in a year.

Did Inler need a work permit? Serious question

To get free trade deals in place with EU the expectation is for free movement of labour to/from EU. Denmark/Swiss have done this already e.g. no work permit for Danish under 21 keeper or Swiss captain. May not be what Boris/Farage told us, but probably no change on EU workers..all pending negociations.

Did Inler need a work permit? Serious question

Certain job groups are exempt from having to apply for a work permit, such as au-pairs, artists, priests, inventors and the likes. I thought footballers were part of that group, as well.

To get free trade deals in place with EU the expectation is for free movement of labour to/from EU. Denmark/Swiss have done this already e.g. no work permit for Danish under 21 keeper or Swiss captain. May not be what Boris/Farage told us, but probably no change on EU workers..all pending negociations.

Denmark is in the EU.

Archived