Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

"You let your country down."

Correct me if im wrong but we lost both games to West Ham when they were Championship and to QPR away in the PL which are all the games we've come up against Green since 2010. So yeah, we really showed him!

We beat him twice in 2013/14.

No its not embarrassing to sing it at Players(personally wouldn't be directing it at Vardy). When a lot of Leicester fans travel away with England and spend thousands in the process I think it's acceptable to let your feelings known towards the shit what we have just witnessed at Euro 2016.

That's weird because if it was Leicester people on here would say that's wrong. 

You spend far more money supporting England than LCFC

I'll happily sing it. I know lots of England fans views on Vardy and the consensus is that bar the miss (and his only effort in that match) V Slovakia had England played the right way and to his strengths he'd get probably 2-3 of those chances a game of which you'd expect him to bag one.

The fans are aware of his threat and are equally aware he's been made to play out of position (or not at all) at the expense of lesser players (form wise)

Vardy will be fine in terms of not getting abused.

Easy for me to say as a Wales fan but, just getting in here in advance, can people not?

It's a god awful shit chant anyway but it'd be doubly retarded this time round with Vardy running round on the pitch for us.

Just my 2p.

I think the OP's point was, if we stand singing it at Joe Hart for example, it looks retarded when our star centre forward is part of the same England squad.

What's with the use of the word "retarded"? Shameful IMO

No. No they wouldn't. We have a massive following away with England and Stu/YOTF has valid points too. Both of us have spent a lot on following England we deserve to voice our opinions. Vardy made to play out of position is a joke too feel sorry for the lad

Both of us have spent a lot on following England we deserve to voice our opinions.

It's your choice to spend money following the team, singing songs like that next season is pathetic IMO, and I have one as I've spent money on tickets. ;)

But it's your view so crack on with it.

No different to booing a team off IMO.

It's your choice to spend money following the team, singing songs like that next season is pathetic IMO, and I have one as I've spent money on tickets. ;)

That's what I meant.

I don't think it's right or wrong - in fact I agree with both Ashley and YOTF - but I've seen people on here slated for sating they booed after a performance yet it's ok to sing this chant at players. Same sort of thing imo. When you've paid money to watch, I agree you're entitled to voice an opinion.

But is it okay for Leicester fans to have a go at Rooney, Sturridge, Henderson, Walker, Kane or Hart on away days?

I doubt Hodgson will make too many more public appearances - just in time to dodge the artillery.

No its not embarrassing to sing it at Players(personally wouldn't be directing it at Vardy). When a lot of Leicester fans travel away with England and spend thousands in the process I think it's acceptable to let your feelings known towards the shit what we have just witnessed at Euro 2016.

Are many England fans that travel actually sober enough at kick off to remember the shite that is served up?

Slovakia in St Etienne last week was the first (and last) time I'll follow England at a major tournament and almost everyone I know could barely stand by the time they got to the stadium.

Are many England fans that travel actually sober enough at kick off to remember the shite that is served up?

Slovakia in St Etienne last week was the first (and last) time I'll follow England at a major tournament and almost everyone I know could barely stand by the time they got to the stadium.

After seeing us play this tournament does it really surprise you that you need to be paraletic to watch England?

Yeh and I booed them off at HT v Wales.

It is our choice but it's addictive and pisses all over following Leicester away (the piss ups not the football lol)

Just spent a couple of hours in frankfurt, with a mixed group of fans.

Including English, who had been to the Iceland game..

It seems Hodgson and coaching staff are the target.

None gave either Vardy or Kane any type of Blame.

The non English fans thought it was strange that Sterling n Sturridge

were picked, but remarked on total lack of any notable plan in place,

through all games.

2 german friends said from the qualis the English

were looking confident and dangerous, that the addition of Ali, Kane and

Vardy, would give the top teams something to worry about.

Perplexed that Hodgson didnt recognise and blew all the positives he had

presented before him...

Quite interestingly, when asked how they would feel if their team showed up

With such a performance.

All said they could lose, but such a abysmal performance they know their relevant teams

In a tournament wouldnt couldnt reach that low..

Yes many. This is a major tournament which no doubt has attracted a lot of nobheads.. If you travel away with England through ESTC you'll have a different experience.

Leicester were supposed to choke when they were top of the league.  However, it was Tottenham who choked (2 points from last 4 games). England with 5 Tottenham starters choked against Iceland when the pressure was on.  Coincidence??? 

Leicester were supposed to choke when they were top of the league.  However, it was Tottenham who choked (2 points from last 4 games). England with 5 Tottenham starters choked against Iceland when the pressure was on.  Coincidence???

Agreed...

Champions of Engalnd = 1 x benchwarmer

Bottlers who came 3rd in a 2 horse race = 5 starters

Charcter counts for a lot in big games... Do you remember that they just went hiding when it got nervy at Chelsea? Rinse and repeat (it's a mentality)

Still think the chant is sh@t though...

Really?I went and the piss weak beer they served would'nt get a small child pissed.Think i seen one England that was overly drunk

... Whilst I agree the Spuds did indeed choke it wasn't at us beating them to the top spot that totally gutted the cock-Spurs players ... it was the end of season result of wengers grinders beating them out of second that totalled them and I think it was actually that hang up that was the reason behind their shocking performances for England ... after all, no one could actually deny that we deservedly ran out as the ultimate winning team; but to have the gunners put them down at the end !!!!!! Ouch!

Archived