Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxaholic

How many of the England team that started against Iceland would get in our side

Guest LCFC_World

Yeah i'd much rather have Okazaki than Kane. His work rate off the ball is something that has contributed towards out title win, and it seems to have gone unnoticed. Can you imagine Kane doing that every week?

Sterling might actually be decent with our counter-attacking style. Since we set back deep, there would be a lot of space for him to run down the channels. But I wouldn't drop Albrighton or Mahrez given how well they played last season.

Sterling lol lol lol

Runs into brick walls has no fvcking clue when to pass or cross.

Then cries when it don't go his way also gets tired and needs to rest.

He might be ok playing once a week in an under 16's side.

He should never have started last night very lucky for the peno.

He had lost control of the ball and was wank the rest of the game.

At least him being so bad ment Woy is gone.

Spot on. Last night he was useless. And I mean useless. I think he's very over rated personally. Kante is a much better ball winning CM and quicker at getting forward. I'd take Drinkwater over Dier.

I'd probably take Drinkwater over Dier for the style of football that we play, but I think Dier is a better footballer. 

Where's all this Dier love come from this tournament!? He has been so hyped up.

Apart from his free kick against Russia he has done **** all! He cant make a long pass to save his life and he only looks back or across when he has all the time in the world to create something. Very poor IMO.

Not being biased but this is why Drinky should of gone, he will do the nitty gritty jobs like Dier but Drinky can pick a pass and play the kind of Pirlo role that was asked of Dier.

When you are playing against possession based teams and no you are going to have to defend - Germany, Italy, France, Spain etc then yes, Dier could of been useful but we have played every game that tournament against teams who don't want to step foot into our half so Dier has became useless

I'd probably take Drinkwater over Dier for the style of football that we play, but I think Dier is a better footballer. 

Drinkwater has a better engine, quicker, more agile, more mobile, better at passing, better at reading the game, tackling, intercepting, can attack, can defend & his positioning to play in a 2 is fantastic. 

Drinkwater is basically superior in every aspect, maybe Dier is better at heading & passing it sideways & between the defence lol

Drinkwater has a better engine, quicker, more agile, more mobile, better at passing, better at reading the game, tackling, intercepting, can attack, can defend & his positioning to play in a 2 is fantastic. 

Drinkwater is basically superior in every aspect, maybe Dier is better at heading & passing it sideways & between the defence lol

I genuinely think Dier is better at those attributes highlighted. It's Drinkwater's engine that makes him a better fit for us. 

I like Lallana, who strikes me as playing our style of football, but all of them need a manager who knows how to use them - and Hodgson simply didn't know how to do it.

I wonder what happened to Kane at the Euros. Aside from being asked to do things he shouldn't (like take corners and spot kicks rather than getting on the end of them) his all-round game was worse than a pub footballer after a heavy night out. He was excellent most of last season and the season before, so where did it all go wrong?

I genuinely think Dier is better at those attributes highlighted. It's Drinkwater's engine that makes him a better fit for us. 

tackling/intercepting can be argued i guess. but dier is definitely no way near drinkwaters level of reading the game & range of passing.

tackling/intercepting can be argued i guess. but dier is definitely no way near drinkwaters level of reading the game & range of passing.

What can I tell you? I like Eric Dier. In truth I think Drinkwater was playing better for us before he got his England call up. Ever since then he has become a bit shakier on the ball and has been caught in possession a few times. He still played well for us, but I think he was much better up until around mid-March time.

Wouldn't let Sterling near our team, even on a free. His pace is great, but my god, he has a final product worse than Lloyd Dyer. He is infuriating to watch and seriously overrates himself. He can stick his ego.

Wouldn't let Sterling near our team, even on a free. His pace is great, but my god, he has a final product worse than Lloyd Dyer. He is infuriating to watch and seriously overrates himself. He can stick his ego.

I thought Lloyd Dyer had quite a good end product.

His crossing left something to be desired most of the time. Atleast Lloyd was loveable.

He used to charge down the left quicker than anyone you'll ever see and then put in some cross that'd end up in row Z. I loved him to bits though. 

Some of you people are absolutely cretinous. Dier would get in ahead of Drinkwater and Kante? lol

Kane would get in ahead of Okazaki. Possibly Walker over Simpson. That's it.

If you think anything otherwise you're a nob.

Archived