Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

23 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

We love you Walshy!

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Please stay Walshy 

An open letter to Steve Walsh,

Dear Steve,

Firstly Steven is a great name. :D Secondly er ... please don't go. That is all.

Yours,

Steven

2 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Everton have agreed terms with Leicester's Steve Walsh to become DOF. Compensation package in place between clubs #EFC #LCFC

Not sure @FourthOfficial_ are particularly reliable any more are they, just joined the ITK wanna be bandwagon?

If he goes simply to be Director of Football and we let him go just to keep that fvcking fool Rudkin who let half our players have pathetic release clauses and destroy the youth team, we bloody well deserve him leaving.

Promote Walsh as he deserves and fvck off Rudkin. Simple.

1 minute ago, Jace said:

Fourth Official are when it comes to Everton 

With all that's gone on at Everton, they have posted bugger all on their twitter account about rumours or signings, or new manager, or new owners etc. Nothing at all for months.

I think Walsh will go for a nice big pay day, but I'm not going to pay much attention to fourth official.

Surprised we didn't push the boat out for him

to me, this says we will not go beyond what we consider to be a competitive salary for the position held. It doesn't matter how good the person/player is. 

Extrapolate this to riyad and if he won't stay for 100k then he will also go if the fee is acceptable to us. (And by us, I mean the club, not us)

we really are being run as a business. No individual is too important. Everyone is replaceable. 

1 minute ago, baker11 said:

Fourth Official is pretty much spot on with Everton. They also must had had a link with us as they were normally on the money with our news too.

They've been wrong loads, I once was a bit of ITK stuff... but I wouldn't trust me now... it doesn't last and he's made himself look silly quite a bit. 

"IF" he goes. we'll still have the analysts to identify the targets, we just need another scout to assess the players in action. Surely it's not beyond Claudio and the club to find someone who can rate players?

Losing Walshy would be business suicide. The bloke practically prints our owners money. 

Hes worth £2 million a year easily. 

If he goes it just shows even those at the club think last season was a fluke and are bailing out whilst their stock is high. 

Archived