Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
denisrfc

Joseph Dodoo

Hello 

Glasgow Rangers fan here r, firstly well done for last season. I have read the post about my club signing Joseph Dodoo and by all accounts most fans are disappointed.How good a player have we actually got as you guys have seen him and by all accounts we could have a gem. 

Thanks

Hello

Glasgow Rangers fan here r, firstly well done for last season. I have read the post about my club signing Joseph Dodoo and by all accounts most fans are disappointed.How good a player have we actually got as you guys have seen him and by all accounts we could have a gem.

Thanks

He's barely played, scored 4 goals but in all honesty his all round game wasn't great.

Will blow hot and cold from what I saw in the youth team, got some talent but very very raw.

Without being disrespectful, he'd never be a goal machine here, but in Scotland, we've had ex players bang them in for fun up there and not much here.

He won't make your first team IMO.

I went to all the League Cup games that he played and despite his hattrick vs Bury with one brilliant goal and his goal against West Ham he looked a couple of levels below. His all round game was poor IMO but he's still young so you never know. I'm not dissapointed to see him go in the slightest as I think in five years time he'll probably be League One level.

Very very very raw. His first touch and passing is much to be desired from what I've seen of him in the first team. But, he classifies himself as a centre forward not a winger and we never really got to see him centrally here so he might surprise you. Got a natural eye for goal though, always pops up in goalscoring positions and has a generally very decent record here in the youth teams and first team. 

Lets be honest if Waggy can bang them in for you then this lad has every chance of doing the same, especially when players like Halliday start for you- no disrespect.

I think its a great move all round to be honest and fully expect him to force his way into contention given half a sniff of first team football.

I watched him play for the Academy last game of the season and personally thought he was the worst player on the pitch that match. Has talent but zero work rate and the manager kept having to yell instructions to him and tell him where to go etc.

Archived