Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bristol fox ....

Is there a new design for CL sleeve patches?

I read on here that someone in the shop has told them there might be a re-design that is why the club isn't selling them in the shop yet.

I don't like to generalise, I'm sure there are a few decent people in the shop that know their stuff and give correct info, but I think alot of them are clueless if i'm honest.

In short I don't know, i'm only reporting what I read from someone else last week.

Guest CityFan 06

I'm hoping/waiting for the release of the Champions League badges too, to put on my white away shirt. I wasn't sure whether to put PL champions badges on it, or the CL badges on it. Decided for the Champions League.

Nice decision to have to make eh? Premier League champions or major European football.

Are they out then? Didn't know myself...

Well yeah they've been available for many years, getting hold of them isn't difficult the club are saying they don't want to start applying them until its confirmed they are the same this year incase they change the design 

3 minutes ago, blurryface said:

bit of a misleading thread title...

Yes, sorry about that I changed it because it just said New Design which was vague. I've  changed it again now so I hope that's  better.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

These are the patches that will be used for this season. 

image.jpeg

Yeah those are the same 1's, usually its the respect patches on the left hand arm that they change although I don't think it will as it didn't change for the European Championships 

44 minutes ago, JerryLundegaard said:

I wasn't too keen on that red kit when I first saw it.  Haven't given much thought to it since, but now I think it looks ace. :thumbup:

I think its the worst of the 3, I'm sure the King Power is well too far to the left on mine 

49 minutes ago, Jace said:

I think its the worst of the 3, I'm sure the King Power is well too far to the left on mine 

Presume that's a picture of yours?  I can see what you mean.  The far left of the K is below the middle of the Puma logo, but then the far right of the G isn't under the badge.

Do still like the shirt though.

Archived