Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy_jim

Cicinho: Leicester winning the title was pure luck

Anyone seen what this total bell has said? It's on Sqwauka my phones not letting me post links for some reason. He says he can't remember the name of the team who won the league and it must be pure luck we won the title as Ranieri doesn't know how to train what a total cvnt.

In an astonishing interview, the former Roma player says the Italian "does not like Brazilians" and fails to remember Leicester City's name when dismissing the title win

Former Roma player Cicinho has slated Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri, stating his team won the Premier League by sheer luck.

The Italian won the biggest prize of his long managerial career when he led the Foxes to the English crown, despite them finishing just six points above the relegation zone the previous season.

Ranieri has been lauded across the world for his role in the fairytale story, but his career has not been entirely successful, with spells at Roma, Greece and Inter all ending in disappointment.

GOAL READ MORE  | Ranieri: Mahrez will stay!
And Cicinho, who spent five years at Roma, says Ranieri will always fail if he tries his hand at another big club.

"Ranieri, who was champion with ... I don't even remember the name of the club, does not have a game system and does not know how to train," he told ESPN.

"When I was at Roma, he put me in trouble and he does not like Brazilians.

"How did he manage to win the English league? Pure luck. If you put him in charge of a great team, it will not go well."

5 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

And outta nowhere, Cicinho has just overtaken charlie Adam in the "opinions of footballlers I coulnt give a fvck about" table

At least we have heard of Charlie Adams, this fella is not even a household name in his own house

6 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

He took a cup of coffee at real madrid but aside from that nothing of note

A "Cicinho" sounds like a coffee. Just not as tasty as an Americano or a Cappuccino. I imagine it to be small and slightly bitter in taste, but easily forgotten.

Archived