Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy_jim

Cicinho: Leicester winning the title was pure luck

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

And outta nowhere, Cicinho has just overtaken charlie Adam in the "opinions of footballlers I coulnt give a fvck about" table

Hahaha exactly what I was thinking

I'd take the opinion of a recovering alcoholic with a pinch of salt...

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/07/19/cicinho-reveals-alcoholism-battle

"I can't sit down to have a beer or two, I need to drink until I fall over."

"I had an encounter with God once after 18 Caipirinhas and 14 long necks (of beer)."

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

"I can't sit down to have a beer or two, I need to drink until I fall over."

"I had an encounter with God once after 18 Caipirinhas and 14 long necks (of beer)."

I think I might be Cicinho.

Not even going to read this bollox.

Yes we were lucky 3 teams did not turn up.

Chelsea and the two Mancs.

But we turned everyone over bar Arsenal but over the season they were not good enough. We were not lucky we played well over the season. Not our fault some did not turn up to the party.

we were not lucky in the games we played we did what we needed too. A little lucky some did not turn up but tough fvcking luck on you. Last season was there for the taking and we took it. So can all the butchers please fvck off.

8 hours ago, C-man said:

Who the fvck is Cicinho?

(Genuinely)

You know who he is mate! Well I think if it's same bloke, off top of my head he was a right back, Brazilian, played for Roma and possibly Real Madrid, was about as defensively capable as joe mattock but was a hand full going forward. Essentially one of those full backs you used to wonder what purpose he had on a football pitch as as well as he did getting forward he was dire at the main part of his job, keeping the opposing winger out. I'll check all that though as I could be wrong.

by the sounds of it he's not even watched a game so why anyone cares what he thinks I don't know.

edit: yeah same bloke, and further research shows Claudio binned him off back to Brazil on loan as he preferred Cassatti and motta (full backs who actually defend).....so in a nutshell, bitter much?

so we were really lucky to only lose three league games all season and lucky that spurs blew up like a sack of spuds, we were by far the better and most consistent team in the league.this idiot clearly does not know what he is on about 

Archived