Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

3 hours ago, Phube said:

I take it that's a Mahrez-alike, as he's in Arsenal/Chelsea signing his new contract?

Obvious photoshop.

there's always reddit for the full match when you get up.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

He's got to be off. We should loan him to Hull as they have no players and he would get more prem time. 

Not a good idea, have you sden their current injury list, he's only just recovered and doesn't deserve to be thrown into the unprotected zone of "Hull Football"

Be a great benchmark for us to see how we fair against a top European side,would be great to see us cope with a European giant as PSG.

See how they cope with our pace grit and determination can see this being a cheeky 1-0 hope we get to see Musa and Vardy together and also Mendy in the middle filling the gap,Mahrez will get some great distribution from DD who was well worth his MOTM award v Celtic and also Mendy who can cross a great ball.

only downside of this one is a 0430 kick off to endure!!

were looking sharp so early in pre season so let's hope we can keep this up into all our remaining preseason then onto our EPL & CL games and shut those Tw@s up who have us fail this term!!

come on you Leicester !!

How flawed is this. The yanks may not care. But how many fans for either side are watching this ffs. Just shows what a cvnt this guy is. The very same cvnt that said we were not big enough to be in the CL you sir are a tw@. How can you say we are not big enough oh let me guess no fans stayed up to watch your shite comp.

Don't be too mad, the reason for these matches is for global exposure and so people around the world can see the top teams (of which we are now one!) in action. It is capitalism at it's finest / worst but these matches are great for branding and great for revenues. Being a part of them shows how far we've come, and we should be aspiring to try and crack the top four long-term to become part of these events.

When the premier league returns normal times return!

All us West Coast USA Foxes have to wake up at 4:30, 5 every Saturday in the season so you lot can have it once!

As luck would have it I'm back in Leicestershire for a mates wedding, for the first time in 4 years - the only time we ever have or probably will play in California. Absolute bollocks.

3 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

All us West Coast USA Foxes have to wake up at 4:30, 5 every Saturday in the season so you lot can have it once!

As luck would have it I'm back in Leicestershire for a mates wedding, for the first time in 4 years - the only time we ever have or probably will play in California. Absolute bollocks.

half your games were at 7, and some at 10. Seems decent to me unless you party on weekends a lot.

Archived