Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

According to the sky schedules the programme starts at 5.00 am

With what looks like a half hour highlights at 10 am

Their goals against Inter were soft, Keeper has to do better for the first free kick and the defence don't react  at all and the defending for the third was awful.

Difficult to see if the 2nd goal was the keepers fault or a brilliant strike from that angle, in those highlights Inter don't really look bothered:

http://www.internationalchampionscup.com/videos/95#xvz6Mj1QKr48T2fA.97

35 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Their goals against Inter were soft, Keeper has to do better for the first free kick and the defence don't react  at all and the defending for the third was awful.

Difficult to see if the 2nd goal was the keepers fault or a brilliant strike from that angle, in those highlights Inter don't really look bothered:

http://www.internationalchampionscup.com/videos/95#xvz6Mj1QKr48T2fA.97

Yeah Inter weren't really trying too hard, PSG looked so good attacking space. So as long as we're on our usual game squeezing space we have every chance of keeping it tight and hitting them on the counter.

12 hours ago, sylofox said:

How flawed is this. The yanks may not care. But how many fans for either side are watching this ffs. Just shows what a cvnt this guy is. The very same cvnt that said we were not big enough to be in the CL you sir are a tw@. How can you say we are not big enough oh let me guess no fans stayed up to watch your shite comp.

Slight over reaction somewhat lol if it weren't for his competition the games wouldn't be on TV full stop for a start off!

Gives us a chance to boost our US profile, and gives a chance for our fans over there (there may not be that many but still) a chance to see the team live. As for KO time, I don't think playing in the middle of the day, in LA, in July, is the greatest of ideas. Yes the man's an idiot for saying what he did about us and the Champions League but his competition has made Pre season a little more entertaining for me. 

Everyone complaining about the time, everything will be OK-- it's one effin' friendly.

If it helps, just think about all those Champions League matches you'll be able to watch in the evenings while international fans will have to take off work or stay up all night. :P

1:30 on a Sunday afternoon! Win for the Foxes in Melbourne!

I thought my days of a Sunday afternoon sat in the pub watching City were over.

for those complaining about the time, this is what we do every week here. Kick Offs can be anywhere between 10pm and 4:30am most weekends.

Guest MattP

Are Sky missing the start of our match?

We kick off at 4.30am but they are also showing Liverpool who kick off at 3am?

Haha 4:30 am for a game between English and French teams what a joke. **** these pre-season tours. Can't watch the games, the players don't come back fit and sometimes the games aren't even played and all for a bunch of plastics who couldn't point to Leicester on a map. 

As if people are bothered about the KO time its a friendly ffs. Im glad its on that early, that way I can sleep through it and not habitually check the score anyway. Nice little highlights vid to go with my breakfast.

First half...

----------------------Zieler----------------

-Simpson--Huth--Morgan--Fuchs-

-Marc-----King-----Mendy----Schluup-

---------------Ulloa--------Musa------------

Second half...

----------------------Kasper---------------------

-Amartey--Wasyl--Hernandez--Chilwell-

--Mahrez--James--Drinkwater--Gray--

-----------------Okazaki---Vardy---------------

As a side note, has anyone seen Inler? Seems well and truly down the pecking order :(

Archived