Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

2 hours ago, The Railway Man said:

So sky join our game 20 mins in I presume?

This can't be right. What else could Sky be showing live on their other 4 channels at 4am that our game could possibly interrupt... Stupid if so. Just put us on another channel if the two games overlap?!

I imagine they'll delay the start and have KO at 5am. The broadcast is for two hours, so they might have the titles, line ups, kick off. It'd be good if they just skipped the HT internal and made up 15 minutes.

I'd be thoroughly annoyed if they decided to join the game 30 minutes in. No-one will mind watching in a delay, especially as it's a friendly and it's 5am in the morning!

37 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I imagine they'll delay the start and have KO at 5am. The broadcast is for two hours, so they might have the titles, line ups, kick off. It'd be good if they just skipped the HT internal and made up 15 minutes.

I'd be thoroughly annoyed if they decided to join the game 30 minutes in. No-one will mind watching in a delay, especially as it's a friendly and it's 5am in the morning!

It's very common for games in America to be delayed to fit the previous game. 

This is even occurred at the New York Derby in the MLS where the game was delayed until extra time had finished in the FA Cup Final!

Just watching the Celtic game again and I thought it Saturday, looks like we switched to a 5-2-3. Chilwell seemed to play more Central when Fuchs came on. Wonder if we will do this against PSG.

Hopefully providing some useful information for my first post here.  I think the kick off for this game may have been pushed back to 9:05pm local time, which may mean you will get to see the whole game in the UK. a friend of mine is covering the game and just got the latest schedule from the organizers.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Just watching the Celtic game again and I thought it Saturday, looks like we switched to a 5-2-3. Chilwell seemed to play more Central when Fuchs came on. Wonder if we will do this against PSG.

He played centrally last pre season too didn't he, as a third CB in the back 5?

I think he's just experimenting and seeing whether he can fit Fuchs and Chilwell on the same side for games where we might need to shut games out, defending an away goal in the CL :D

Can't believe I had to go to 2nd page on the site to find this thread.  Is everybody really more interested in posting silly puns than offering their views on our chances against one of the leading teams in Europe!

Guest LCFC_World

Why is Vardy not being considered? Isn't the reason of these friendlies to gain match fitness? Even if he came on for the last 10 minutes?...

Archived