Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

10 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

I personally think you should be able to whack it on your season ticket direct debit or give you the option of paying for them game by game, paying for 3 games in one go is taking the piss a bit

@Wrighty22 What are your thoughts on this?

So sorry if this has already been discussed/asked, I opted into the cup ticket scheme for the Champions League, does this not effect me?

I'm abit confused, I thought I signed up to opt in scheme to secure my tickets without me needing to do anything then this pop's up, obviously I want to know what i'm going to be paying but is this the prices or is this a special, 'cheaper' deal for all three games and if so I presume I need to contact the club?

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

So sorry if this has already been discussed/asked, I opted into the cup ticket scheme for the Champions League, does this not effect me?

I'm abit confused, I thought I signed up to opt in scheme to secure my tickets without me needing to do anything then this pop's up, obviously I want to know what i'm going to be paying but is this the prices or is this a special, 'cheaper' deal for all three games and if so I presume I need to contact the club?

I think somebody asked Jim this on twitter and he replied saying 'Unfortunately you will still have to purchase this 3 game package' 

Just now, Foxin hell said:

I think somebody asked Jim this on twitter and he replied saying 'Unfortunately you will still have to purchase this 3 game package' 

So I take it this is a cheaper deal/package and single match ticket buying via the opt in scheme will be more expensive?

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

It looks like the opt in isn't allowed by uefa, so we have got a window to buy this package. Someone said on Saturday it wouldn't be included as it was nothing to do with the league.

You would've thought the club would've known this before asking us to opt in.

I have two adults and two children's in the family stand , at least one of my kids will be too young to attend these games , will we be able to upgrade child to adult and will those upgrades be included in the number of season maximum of upgrades ? 

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

Unfortunately, due to UEFA’s requirements, we will not be able to operate the Cup Scheme for the UEFA Champions League fixtures. Therefore, each Season Ticket Holder will be given priority on purchasing tickets to their own Season Ticket seats.  

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/uefa-champions-league-ticket-announcement-3210729.aspx#vFpqLRQQ32iW3Zkp.99

35 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think this is what the club were referring to in the statement below. That effectively they couldn't run the automatic CL scheme as they had anticipated:

"Unfortunately, due to UEFA’s requirements, we will not be able to operate the Cup Scheme for the UEFA Champions League fixtures. Therefore, each Season Ticket Holder will be given priority on purchasing tickets to their own Season Ticket seats

13 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Completely confused. 

Block G2 is my season ticket seat, do I have to relocate?

There aren't any seats in G2 to be relocated unless you're seeing something I'm not.

Full details of seats impacted for the Group Stages of the UEFA Champions League are as follows: 

West Stand, Block B1 

Row A to F; seats 134-153 

Rows G to L; seats 133-153 

Row M; seats 81-84 

Row N; seats 81-91 

Row N; seats 146-153 

Rows P to CC; seats 80-93 

West Stand, Block B2 

Rows A to F; seats 188-207 

Row G; seats 188-206 

Row E; seats 156-160 

Row N; seats 185-187 

West Stand, Block B3 

Rows A to M; seats 244-260 

Row N; seats 250-260 

Rows P to BB; seats 248-260

Row CC; seats 256-260 

West Stand, First Floor (Keith Weller) ** 

Rows Q to V; seats 134-153 

Row W; seats 131-153 

Rows X to BB; seats 126-153 

Row DD; seats 126-147 

Row EE; seats 125-147 

Rows Q to DD; seats 110-123 

Row EE; seats 110-124 

West Stand, First Floor (Walkers Hall) ** 

Rows Q to V; seats 188-207 

Row W; seats 188-209 

Rows X to MM; seats 188-214 

Row NN; seats 188-222 

Rows Q to U; seats 217-221 

Rows V to BB; seats 217-229 

Rows CC to MM; seats 217-222 

East Stand, Block H 

Row JJ; seats 156-175 

Rows KK to LL; seats 148-175 

East Stand, Block J1 

Rows JJ to LL; seats 178-205 

East Stand, Block J2 

Rows JJ to LL; seats 209-238 

East Stand, Block J3 

Rows JJ to LL; seats 241-268 

South Stand, Block SK4 

Rows LL to MM; seats 9-28 

I've already had a letter from the club saying I have to relocate - I presume everyone else will have or will be getting one too. 

I sit in the Keith Weller normally - I'm not happy about moving and if I have to move out of there completely then shits going to hit the fan. 

Guest CityFan 06
27 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Have I got this right.... I'm in SK1, so I won't be able to buy mine until the 9th August?

They're reasonable prices really. I'm happy enough with that.

Same as Dan. Can anyone answer this? I got confused when it said blocks are affected on certain dates, unless I've read that piece of info wrong...

2 minutes ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Same as Dan. Can anyone answer this? I got confused when it said blocks are affected on certain dates, unless I've read that piece of info wrong...

Correct. The date you can purchase from is on the info. And you have about 3 days.

2 minutes ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Yeah, SK1 will be able to purchase their tickets on August 9th

Archived