Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

Guest CityFan 06
6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Correct. The date you can purchase from is on the info. And you have about 3 days.

5 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Yeah, SK1 will be able to purchase their tickets on August 9th

Thank you both, hope that helps Dan LCFC too..

EDIT: However Bayfox, not suggesting your wrong but after looking at the dates for purchases on every block, it says the following below: 

Season Ticket Holders will have until 11pm on Sunday 21 August to purchase the Three-Game Package. 

I'd imagine they will keep all season ticket seats for the ST holder until the 21 August,the dates for buying the different block ticket's are just to save people waiting around the KP and the website crashing.That's what normally happens with cup games.Could have been worded better though!

2 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

I'd imagine they will keep all season ticket seats for the ST holder until the 21 August,the dates for buying the different block ticket's are just to save people waiting around the KP and the website crashing.That's what normally happens with cup games.

Yeah feel sorry for the family stand tho as they only have 4 days to buy tickets as they don't go on sale till the 18th and they can't do theirs online where as people in the west stand who can do it online have nearly 3 weeks to do it 

Slightly irritating that you have to commit before we no who we are playing and on what date. I work away and will probably only be able to make one. Why can't we just buy them a few weeks before each game like a normal cup ticket. 

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah feel sorry for the family stand tho as they only have 4 days to buy tickets as they don't go on sale till the 18th and they can't do theirs online where as people in the west stand who can do it online have nearly 3 weeks to do it 

That's a good point,you would have thought the family stand would be the first one's made available if as you say they can't get tickets online.Also as allready said,i would have liked the option to spread it over a few months by DD like the ST's........but i'm just glad that we are in it!:)

Just now, Bamba's Babes said:

The club have messed this up... again.

Is anyone even surprised?

Literally the dumbest people work in that ticket office.

I doubt it's the people in the ticket office who organised this lol 

Having had an email about champions league tickets from Jim,I asked if there was a direct debit scheme like season tickets had and I was told no u had to pay the full package price of £174 for me and my lad.what a joke I have paid nearly £600 for season tickets,£100 for shirts,£45 for charity tickets and now they want the above cl tickets by August.what happened to buying tickets for games a couple of weeks before from the ticket office.

1 hour ago, jonthefox said:

Why not ?. This is pissing me off already.

Because you can't buy tickets for the family stand online you have to visit the shop or ring up 

has been the case for a few seasons now 

Don't understand the negativeness re this announcement.

Read it through,

Checked if we had been relocated, NO, 

Saw what date our tickets are available, 6th August,

Saw what time I could go online to buy, 9am 

Pretty straightforward really.

The club was always going to do a three match bundle, makes logistical sense. 

The club are doing their best, but must know they will never please all our supporters, it's an impossibility. 

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

That only applies to buying individual tickets though . Not season tickets.

10 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Don't understand the negativeness re this announcement.

Read it through,

Checked if we had been relocated, NO, 

Saw what date our tickets are available, 6th August,

Saw what time I could go online to buy, 9am 

Pretty straightforward really.

The club was always going to do a three match bundle, makes logistical sense. 

The club are doing their best, but must know they will never please all our supporters, it's an impossibility. 

for one forcing you to buy 3 games in one go which for me is £150 our not go is a cuntish thing for the club to do, why not have different options

31 minutes ago, foxyblue said:

Having had an email about champions league tickets from Jim,I asked if there was a direct debit scheme like season tickets had and I was told no u had to pay the full package price of £174 for me and my lad.what a joke I have paid nearly £600 for season tickets,£100 for shirts,£45 for charity tickets and now they want the above cl tickets by August.what happened to buying tickets for games a couple of weeks before from the ticket office.

they will hopefully get a lot of complaints and then they may change the options for paying because as its stands it's complete ass

6 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

for one forcing you to buy 3 games in one go which for me is £150 our not go is a cuntish thing for the club to do, why not have different options

Totally agree with you matey,I been a season ticket holder for over 30yrs and me and my son are pissed off that we might not be able to afford to go now with having to pay out £174 just like that around our holidays in August.should have had a paying scheme in place so you could spread the cost over the period of the games.

July and August are always two expensive months for me. So really could have done without having to buy 3 in 1.

I think they finally understand the limitations of the ticket office. With the Community Shield tickets going through a third party and here, with people having to move seats, they're just trying to get this all over and done with in one hit.

My father in law is away for one of the games and my wife was hoping to upgrade his senior ST, god knows the hassle involved in that now.

As much as it doesn't really bother me, as I have the benefit & luxury of being able to go to both mid-week games & at the weekend. I also have the luxury of not having to worry about my finances too much. 

I do feel for others who might not be able to attend all of the 3 games or might not be able to afford it. It's a lot of money for 3 games of football, let alone if it's a family. Yes it's reasonably priced in comparison to some games last season, but it's more of the fact you have to buy 3 all together. Let alone people have just paid for ST's & Wembley as well. But I guess it's CL football at the end of the day, still seems so unreal. 

Yes it makes it easier for the club to sell all together, but not for some fans. Out of interest, does anyone know if clubs did this last season for CL games?

28 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

As much as it doesn't really bother me, as I have the benefit & luxury of being able to go to both mid-week games & at the weekend. I also have the luxury of not having to worry about my finances too much. 

I do feel for others who might not be able to attend all of the 3 games or might not be able to afford it. It's a lot of money for 3 games of football, let alone if it's a family. Yes it's reasonably priced in comparison to some games last season, but it's more of the fact you have to buy 3 all together. Let alone people have just paid for ST's & Wembley as well. 

Yes it makes it easier for the club to sell all together, but not for some fans. Out of interest, does anyone know if clubs did this last season for CL games?

The only one I know about is Arsenal as I have family who are supporters of them they get a set amount of cup games included in the season ticket which cover both domestic cups and champions league 

if you are just a member you can buy tickets on a game by game basis 

38 minutes ago, foxyblue said:

Totally agree with you matey,I been a season ticket holder for over 30yrs and me and my son are pissed off that we might not be able to afford to go now with having to pay out £174 just like that around our holidays in August.should have had a paying scheme in place so you could spread the cost over the period of the games.

Playing the ****. As I like to be a pain in the arse. You've been able to afford a season ticket for over 30 years. But can't afford a few hundred quid?

And I'm not trying to take the piss.  But I've got to find 250 quid to but my 3 seats. Infact my 2 kids season tickets are 50 quid each so 100 for 19 games each. But am now expected to pay 140 for 6 games.

But I won't ****ing complain. We are Champions league man. And I ain't missing that for shit. It's 2 days wages at the end of the day.

Archived