Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

33 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

As much as it doesn't really bother me, as I have the benefit & luxury of being able to go to both mid-week games & at the weekend. I also have the luxury of not having to worry about my finances too much. 

I do feel for others who might not be able to attend all of the 3 games or might not be able to afford it. It's a lot of money for 3 games of football, let alone if it's a family. Yes it's reasonably priced in comparison to some games last season, but it's more of the fact you have to buy 3 all together. Let alone people have just paid for ST's & Wembley as well. 

Yes it makes it easier for the club to sell all together, but not for some fans. Out of interest, does anyone know if clubs did this last season for CL games?

Well your student loan must be decent. Can you look after me :P

I think anyone not understanding that over £400 in August for two adults and two teenagers CL tickets as well as the near £100 direct debit for season tickets is a struggle for many fans is being unfair and lacking in empathy 

30 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Can someone explain. ...

I am in b3... it says i can buy the package fir 3 games from 3rd aug

Yet it also says the relocations can be dobe from 28th july

Do i need to call today to do the relocations... and next week???

It should all be sorted in the relocation phone call 

50 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Fair enough , but I tweeted Lcfc help last night and they told me you can buy online .

Oh Ok that wasn't what I was told but I'm not gonna argue if that's what Jim  said 

Just did a rough calculation based on the rows and seats given on the OS and it looks like we're giving up around 2600 to 2700 seats.

Not sure what away allocations we'll be giving but after Season Ticket Holders have taken up there allocation and I expect that to be in the high 90% area, there will be even less than usual left.

39 minutes ago, Livid said:

Just did a rough calculation based on the rows and seats given on the OS and it looks like we're giving up around 2600 to 2700 seats.

Not sure what away allocations we'll be giving but after Season Ticket Holders have taken up there allocation and I expect that to be in the high 90% area, there will be even less than usual left.

Then all the extra tickets, staff, players family will take etc... be lucky if anything makes it to members.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Then all the extra tickets, staff, players family will take etc... be lucky if anything makes it to members.

There's going to be carnage if that happens. 

Encourage people to buy memberships, and then there won't even be any tickets available for members for 3 of the biggest games in our history. It's going to be a bloodbath. 

Awesome. An unexpected £105 bill in the same month i'm going on holiday and got other plans. lol 

Wish we had more time to prepare. Luckily i've got enough but it just means being a bit tighter for a month. £105 for 3 games isn't too bad though so i'll take that. 

Just out of interest: my understanding is that you only have to buy the 'three-game' package if you are a STH who wants to secure their seat for all the games. 

Presumably there's nothing to stop you trying to get tickets for individual games AFTER they have gone on sale to STHs? (although admittedly your chance of getting a ticket is much slimmer...)

That doesn't really make a lot of sense, are they saying you have to buy a ticket to all three games otherwise your seat isn't secured and they'll sell it to somebody else?

What if a buy a ticket for the first game, am I then going to find that my seat is taken for the second and third games?!?

My understand is that there will be few of any seats after the season ticket holders, uefa alloc and away fans.

The season before last the silver membership was a waste of time.  Last season by the time i, as a gold member, got to buy it was impssible to get two seats together. 

Also.... when i renewed my st... the girl told me to join cup scheme which would cover the cl games.... this was rubbish!!!

Final gripe: the email yesterday gave just one day of notice for folk who need to relocate to call in; while last week the window to renew memberships was amnounced with one day notice.... this is simply not enough notice for people who are...like me... away from home or on holiday.

Looks like we are in cl with div 1 admin!

Archived