Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

22 minutes ago, Cat Burger said:

I'm in SK1 and I go on holiday for 10 days on the 9th when they come out for me. Anyone spoke to the club about a problem like this yet? I've tried calling 6 times today and can't get through.

You've got till the 21st aint you?

3 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Any chance of this being rolled out to Gold and Silver members seeing as we're limited by the number of season tickets we can sell.

Doubt it, be game by game basis. 

Edit: Which is surely better anyway lol

5 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

In terms of seat relocation I reckon there are the thick end of 2,000 seats being allocated to UEFA for it's chronies, sponsors etc. Might run those seat numbers and rows through a spreadsheet later and exactly how many

Did this yesterday, allowing for the odd row out here and there It worked out somewhere between 2600 to 2700 seats.

1 minute ago, Livid said:

Did this yesterday, allowing for the odd row out here and there Ito worked out somewhere between 2600 to 2700 seats.

Wow. Well that saved me a job anyway!

Anyone know what the away allocation is?

Guest CityFan 06

Had it confirmed by the club you have to buy the whole 3-game package, not just one or two of the games. It's probably already mentioned somewhere on the thread anyway...

16 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Do we know yet if we are at home on match day one or two in the group stage?

Cant find any info.

not until the draw and then it depends on what order we are drawn in the group if we are drawn out 2nd or 4th we will play at home on match day 1

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Think at one point Man utd made you buy tickets to a league cup tie to be allowed CL tickets from memory.

Yup, you had to opt in to all cup matches. My mate had a season ticket and they reached the final of the champions league and semi final of another, cost him a fortune hahah.

so after a bit of digging i have found the ticket allocations that UEFA request 

Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their
stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In
addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets (unless
otherwise agreed by the two clubs in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors,etc

The official UEFA representatives and at least 20 representatives of the visiting
club and its association must be provided with complimentary top-category seats
(and associated hospitality) in the VIP sector.

For every UEFA Champions League match, the clubs undertake to
provide UEFA with 50 complimentary tickets to the VIP
area, including hospitality, for UEFA and the partners:

Likewise, a number of complimentary tickets in the highest category, stated
below, in one block, in a section located between the two 16m lines, must be
provided to UEFA for its own use, as well as for the use of partners. The following
numbers of complimentary tickets must be provided:

b. Group matches: 330

Group matches: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets

in the next highest category and 230 retail tickets in the third highest

category

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I am clearly a bit simple but I am in Block A1, When can I do this? No option online for me and from what I can make out Im not one of the ones who needs to relocate.

from 9am 3rd of august till 11pm 21st of august

I got a few tickets from Nissan for man city cl games last season.

the ufea delegates are total *****!!!

and 90% of the people who had tickets through sponsors I do not want at the kp!!!!

wrong that I can get a ticket for cl semi final and a man city fan can't!

:revenge:

IT might have been better like this

Ahead of the UEFA Champions League draw, Leicester City are pleased to announce details of the Club’s fantastic hat-trick hospitality packages.

- UEFA Champions League hospitality hat-trick packages at King Power Stadium start from £540 

- Packages available to buy until Thursday 25 August, 2016 

Ahead of the UEFA Champions League draw, Leicester City are pleased to announce details of the Club’s fantastic hat-trick hospitality packages. 

For the first time in the Club’s history, UEFA Champions League football will be taking place at King Power Stadium. 

And you can watch the fixtures in style thanks to the hat-trick hospitality packages which are available to buy NOW. 

Prices start from £540* for the packages, which guarantee you a seat at all three group stage fixtures at King Power Stadium. 

Supporters who buy a hat-trick package will also be given first refusal on the Last 16 and Knock-Out fixtures at King Power Stadium, should the Club progress. 

There are four hospitality options available: 

The Gallery: 

The Gallery offers supporters one of the finest matchday hospitality experiences. The package provides you with a private table where you can enjoy a four-course choice meal along with complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks, before watching the match from luxury padded seats in the Gallery’s private seating area. Prices start from £745 for the three-game package. 

Legends Lounge: 

The Legends Lounge offers you the Chef’s four-course dinner prior to kick-off, as an LCFC legend keeps you entertained. At half-time you can enjoy a range of refreshments, while you will be able to watch the game from a private area just outside the Legends Lounge. Following the match Club Ambassador Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall and Leicester City's Man of the Match will provide a short Q&A session. Prices start from £745 for the three-game package. 

Fosse Club: 

The Fosse Club provides you with a three-course Chef’s table meal prior to kick-off, while at half-time you can help yourself to tea and coffee as you flick through your complimentary CITY Matchday Magazine. Prices start from £580 for the three-game package. 

Banks Lounge: 

The Banks Lounge is located on the prestigious third floor, and offers guests a seasonal two-course buffet prior to kick-off, while the match can be watch from luxury padded seats close to the press box and level with the North Stand penalty area. Prices start from £540 for the three-game package. 

Along with offering a three-game hospitality package, subject to availability, Leicester City will also be offering hospitality for individual UEFA Champions League group-stage games at King Power Stadium. 

Prices for a ‘Platinum’ individual match start from £190* per game, and for a ‘Platinum Plus’ which will be against a top-ranked opponent, prices start from £245* per game. 

The UEFA Champions League hospitality three-game packages are available to buy until 5.30pm on Thursday 25 August. 

To book call 0344 815 5000 (Option 5) or email [email protected] 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/uefa-champions-league-hospitality-packages-available-now-3218830.aspx#bwFP0IFlMfr7wMAh.99

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

£540.....not too bad for a hospitality ticket to a CL game in fairness. They will probably shift those.

I'd consider it myself but I think I've committed to a bit much football in the past 48 hours lol

Is that even possible?

19 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

£540.....not too bad for a hospitality ticket to a CL game in fairness. They will probably shift those.

I'd consider it myself but I think I've committed to a bit much football in the past 48 hours lol

Plus VAT.... 

Archived