Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Andy King Signs New Contract

Said before that not enough was made about his time with us when all the Vardy, Simpson articles were being typed. Reliable performer, turns up in big games, professional and managers keep trusting and giving him contracts. He has the mentality and attitude that youngsters should emulate.

Andy King is by far our best middle of the park finisher. Just a pity he hasn't managed to be the best middle of the park player to get a regular start last season. With more games this season, could be twice the number, King should at least get regular first choice in the domestic cup competitions. Saw his end of season interview on BT Sports where he came across as intelligent and a proper team player. AK is one guy you'd always like on your team.

Guest CityFan 06

He's a real club legend and I'm delighted he's signed a new long term contract with Leicester.

League One title, Championship title, Premier League title - hopefully to follow the Community Shield, FA Cup & imagine, a Champions League winner. 

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 13:06, Vlad the Fox said:

He does a very good defensive job in midfield, but differently to Kante, he doesn't kante's energy or intensity but what he does is cover the back of his midfield partners and his positioning is very good which means he marks areas out of the game forcing opposition to play sideways and backwards. I think that is why some complain he goes missing.

I used to have to listen to some old boy ranting that danns should be in the team ahead of him because he runs around more making tackles, I would keep pointing out that danns was a headless chicken continuously out of position which meant he had to play like that. Where's danns now?

Spot on. King is a football god (or possibly a gargoyle). His reading of the game is sublime, which is why he can appear anonymous yet pop up in exactly the right spot unmarked to put the ball in the net. He has a hell of a good pair of lungs too and never fades out second half.

I love the guy, his football and his loyalty. 

2 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Spot on. King is a football god (or possibly a gargoyle). His reading of the game is sublime, which is why he can appear anonymous yet pop up in exactly the right spot unmarked to put the ball in the net. He has a hell of a good pair of lungs too and never fades out second half.

I love the guy, his football and his loyalty. 

He's both my boys favourite player which pleases me as he is also a great role model.

Archived