Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Champions League away days planning.

2 minutes ago, coolcol said:

True...but I am banking that too many season ticket holders having work or even money commitments so it may go to gold, but no issues about home matches as the Family and friends membership from last season has merged into Gold membership now. The only thing that may stop me getting home CL tickets is the worrying " corporate" tickets that blighted the Everton game.

Re the Russia games, I think that club will be giving away tickets for the away game...lol

If I haven't got enough money to go to at least 1 away match I am standing on a street corner and selling my arse.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

I'm a holiday rep based in Mallorca this season. Worked out as I'm at the airport Tuesday mornings I can do a couple of hours then jump on a flight to East Mids then fly back early Wednesday for afternoon duties. 

I look forward to the managers response when I request this in the next few weeks...

Is now a good time to point out that half of our games are Tuesday and half Wednesday?

Starting to get excited for season now !!!!! Time off not a issue, as self employed. Wife expecting twins in January, so can't see me making any after Christmas. Will defiantly make one though, hopefully 2. Need to earn some brownie points. Off to get the wife some flowers !! Blue army. 

27 minutes ago, Deano79 said:

Starting to get excited for season now !!!!! Time off not a issue, as self employed. Wife expecting twins in January, so can't see me making any after Christmas. Will defiantly make one though, hopefully 2. Need to earn some brownie points. Off to get the wife some flowers !! Blue army. 

Thats got to be you dean .As in Dean .....As in you.  

I think i might be your uncle.

Got about 20 days leave left this leave year period. Finances and location could be the stumbling block.

The main thing for me is that you have absolutely no idea how much I want us to be at home on the second set of fixtures, and then away during the half-term break. That's all I ask (cue the opposite)

5 days left for me for this year. Going to try and book 1 day for each trip lunch to lunch and find flights which allow me to get out and return within 24 hours. Just have to hope we don't have any trips to Eastern Europe, and the club don't insist we have to use their travel providers.

13.5 days left. 

Ive put three days in for both of the September fixtures. Then I'll cancel days depending plans. Typically work told me there's a training event they want me to go on during the first fixture. In a sulk, I said 'well just say I'm not going rather than messing people about' 

I'm that anal, I've already marked up the possible flights to teams we could get. The plan is 2 games out of the 3 and 3rd if inviting. Make the first fixture past Christmas provide we finish top 3. 

Just gonna have to book a flight and worry about tickets later

Thanks to winning the league, celebrating it till I about died and doing 3 weeks at the Euro's I'm out of holiday and money! Luckily I should be able to take time in Lieu, a couple of weekends and move a bit of money around to make all 3 but it'll be tight. 

Will mean I have to bin league aways though but with our ends these days thats hardly a problem. 

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong. 

12 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Is now a good time to point out that half of our games are Tuesday and half Wednesday?

lol Yeah, well I'll be back for the third group game. So hoping the first home game is a Tuesday and first away is on a Wednesday (hopefully it's not one of the better draws and we save Ajax away for later ). Not much to ask is it?

Part of me is worried that the club might try to pull a fast one and insist that for 'safety' reasons (or some other guff) the only way to get tickets will be to go as part of an official club package. 

They might not - but even so, it would be good to them to confirm this BEFORE the fixtures are announced - as certainly a lot of people will be looking to book up flights & hotels immediately after.

All my holiday this year has been football related. lol Had 2 days off in February for a trip to Germany, 9 off for the Euro's & have saved the rest for the CL. I've penciled in Tuesday & Wednesday for every CL matchday week. When the draw is made I can then cancel the weeks where we're at home. Should hopefully be able to add another day to the aways too.

Annoyingly, I've already been scheduled to do a training course for our first CL matchday in Munich. I'm praying that we get Salzburg away or another team which is relatively close. Otherwise it'll be the TV for that one.

16 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Unless it's Russia I doubt aways will go on sale to Gold members.

I would of thought even if gets down to bottom priority ST people who want to go will be using other people's ST to get tickets

Assuming there isn't a rule about presenting matching passport/ticket at any point.

That's my plan to get a ticket anyway.

23 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I would of thought even if gets down to bottom priority ST people who want to go will be using other people's ST to get tickets

Assuming there isn't a rule about presenting matching passport/ticket at any point.

That's my plan to get a ticket anyway.

There is something where you have to give your name and passport details to the club and collect tickets abroad.

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

There is something where you have to give your name and passport details to the club and collect tickets abroad.

Yeah but if your purchasing the ticket for someone else.....which I am assuming must be an option if upgrades on child ST are being offered, it's an option just to give my passport details on someone else's ST?

tbf unless we get somewhere no one wants to go I don't think I'm going to know someone high enough priority anyway. 

I've already agreed with my manager to take unpaid leave for Champions League games, having used up all my holiday to go to Euro 2016.

Planning on 2 away games and 3 homes games obviously. Two games off P1 thanks to the new priority scheme... 

1 minute ago, Bamba's Babes said:

I've already agreed with my manager to take unpaid leave for Champions League games, having used up all my holiday to go to Euro 2016.

Planning on 2 away games and 3 homes games obviously. Two games off P1 thanks to the new priority scheme... 

best get yourself to hull and liverpool then lol 

I'm assuming that you will be able to give details ie passport info and name of someone even if it's not their season ticket, I don't fancy going on my own if a couple of the other p1 holders can't make it, but I will have family and friends lower down the order that will fill the void for a game here or there if ness,

32 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We shall see when the draw comes out

Other plan is go in the home end and pretend to neutral but needless to say that's very much dependent on who we get lol

if you aren't willing to sit in the CSKA Moscow end in your city shirt you don't deserve to go in my opinion.

3 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

lol Yeah, well I'll be back for the third group game. So hoping the first home game is a Tuesday and first away is on a Wednesday (hopefully it's not one of the better draws and we save Ajax away for later ). Not much to ask is it?

Think it's a 50/50 on that.

I'm under the impression the orders of home/away will be HAHAAH or AHAHHA, and the order of days will be TWTWTW or WTWTWT, all depending on which group we're drawn into. Assume this makes sense.

Could be wrong.

Archived