Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chilwell - Signed 2021

ecstatic with this. he's looked the business whenever i've seen him. talented and so composed and mature, hopefully he gets a fair bit of game time this season and continues to develop. we've a real top prospect on our hands with him! exciting times.

From the BBC site - Gossip Column;   Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is considering using England midfielder James Milner, 30, as an emergency left-back after giving up on signing Ben Chilwell, 19, from Leicester City.(Daily Telegraph)

Might he have given up because Chilwell....er.....signed a new contract? 

Just seen a snippet of his interview; was asked whether it was an easy decision and he said it wasn't but he's made the right choice. I'm actually incredibly impressed with him after that. He's clearly thought it through and he's honest enough to admit it was easy. Seems like another pretty grounded lad and if he stays that way he'll be first choice next season.

22 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Just seen a snippet of his interview; was asked whether it was an easy decision and he said it wasn't but he's made the right choice. I'm actually incredibly impressed with him after that. He's clearly thought it through and he's honest enough to admit it was easy. Seems like another pretty grounded lad and if he stays that way he'll be first choice next season.

I noticed that. Very honest about it. Looking forward to seeing him play more.

Archived