Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guy

Silver Foxes Membership - will it be justified??

On 7/31/2016 at 22:01, coolcol said:

Every member, whether gold, silver or basic is issues with a membership number. Look on the receipt they emailed you as it has it on there.

Shattered i won't be getting my wallet until October 31st earliest. I need a new wallet lol

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 20:44, Captain... said:

You get more for your £70, a wallet and key ring and a badge, even a cheap wallet is a tenner, if it is a decent wallet then that is £20-£30 but not even seeing a picture of the wallet makes it hard to judge. 

Last season all home games went to silver except Everton, it is not 500 tickets for silver it is 500 guaranteed. Most games there will be a lot more than that available. Most members will be like me, long term fans that don't live in Leicester so can only go to a few games, or new fans that will soon lose interest when we aren't winning every week.

Arsenal will be a good test, if you can get tickets for the first home game of the season against one of the big boys, although on Sky then it will give you a good idea of how difficult it will be to get tickets.

Champions league tickets will be interesting midweek is not always convenient for everyone, what are the CL rules on away allocations? Do we need a larger away allocation? Not all season ticket holders and gold members will necessarily buy tickets, but a lot will, so it will be difficult. 

Yes, I'm trying for a ticket to the Arsenal game when they go on sale on August 5th to Silver Foxes members...but will obviously be annoyed if I'm not successful in obtaining one!  

2 minutes ago, Guy said:

Yes, I'm trying for a ticket to the Arsenal game when they go on sale on August 5th to Silver Foxes members...but will obviously be annoyed if I'm not successful in obtaining one!  

You might be a little early doesn't look good all gold fox tickets have gone:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/arsenal-allocation-for-gold-fox-members-now-sold-out-3219612.aspx

I'm a little confused though, are there only 2000 tickets made available now?

15 minutes ago, Captain... said:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/arsenal-allocation-for-gold-fox-members-now-sold-out-3219612.aspx

It seems to be saying that 500 will be up for grabs with the Silver Foxes on the said date, now that the Gold allocation has sold out.....fingers crossed if so. Failing that then I am still able to go to the Swansea game the following weekend anyway which should theoretically be a slightly easier fixture to obtain tickets for........ 

50 minutes ago, Guy said:

According to that link captain posted its the 8th of August for silver members 

48 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It does appear to be saying that, it's going to be carnage for silver members trying to get them can't help but think that local people to the stadium who can get there for when the shop opens have a major advantage in getting a ticket 

I decided against upgrading to Gold because 1. £105 for two Silver memberships is enough  2. My mate was staying as a Silver and we use each others' memberships to get extra tickets.

Emailed the club this morning as I couldn't work out why there are only 2000 tickets available for members:

23000 Season tickets

1500 Gold members

500 Silver members

3000 Arsenal fans

Total: 28000.  When I queried this I was told that the rest go to hospitality, sponsors, box holders, players, mascots, grass roots etc.  But 4000 tickets????

I missed out on the Everton game and it was a bittersweet experience watching it in the pub.  I fear I am also going to miss out on big games this season.  Even if I'd upgraded to Gold I think there is still this risk, so these membership fees seems like easy money for the club.

13 minutes ago, flintshirefox said:

I decided against upgrading to Gold because 1. £105 for two Silver memberships is enough  2. My mate was staying as a Silver and we use each others' memberships to get extra tickets.

Emailed the club this morning as I couldn't work out why there are only 2000 tickets available for members:

23000 Season tickets

1500 Gold members

500 Silver members

3000 Arsenal fans

Total: 28000.  When I queried this I was told that the rest go to hospitality, sponsors, box holders, players, mascots, grass roots etc.  But 4000 tickets????

I missed out on the Everton game and it was a bittersweet experience watching it in the pub.  I fear I am also going to miss out on big games this season.  Even if I'd upgraded to Gold I think there is still this risk, so these membership fees seems like easy money for the club.

So the dugout and changing rooms are included in the 32,500lol

1 hour ago, flintshirefox said:

23000 Season tickets

1500 Gold members

500 Silver members

3000 Arsenal fans

I have a few questions (not that I expect you to be able to answer):

Will it be 4000 hospitality etc every game, will any unallocated tickets go on sale? At what point?

Is it just that the Arsenal game has sold all the hospitality? Or has more hospitality been made available for the Arsenal game as first home game of the season?

Last season did we have 4000 allocated for hospitality? If so I'm not that fussed as apart from Everton I went to every game I wanted to on my Silver Membership.  If the club has upped the hospitality allocation then I will be a bit pissed off.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 18:05, jammie82uk said:

According to that link captain posted its the 8th of August for silver members 

Yes, I have since seen it's the 8th thanks. My mistake with the mention of 5th!

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 18:09, jammie82uk said:

It does appear to be saying that, it's going to be carnage for silver members trying to get them can't help but think that local people to the stadium who can get there for when the shop opens have a major advantage in getting a ticket 

Oh well, maybe Swansea game it is then : re Plan B! :-\

15 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Somehow I doubt they'll shift 4000 corporate tickets for the Burnley game. 

At little bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss here! 

It's not common sense that's needed it is clarity from the club. 

If the current demand is maintained then a silver membership simply buys you a 1 in 12 chance of getting a ticket.

If I've understood correctly - that there is only going to be approximately 2000 tickets released for sale, 1500 of which are up for grabs by the 4000 Gold members

It was worth it for me. Got tickets for both Arsenal and Swansea. Originally Arsenal tickets had sold out but then I checked later and got one. 

1 hour ago, foxhateram said:

Yep retract my previous statement. Got through in the end and got tickets. Appparently according to the ticket office there were a lot more than 500 available for swansea. 

Is that because Gold didn't sell their 1,500 or were there more available to members than Arsenal?

1 hour ago, foxhateram said:

Yep retract my previous statement. Got through in the end and got tickets. Appparently according to the ticket office there were a lot more than 500 available for swansea. 

Is that because Gold didn't sell their 1,500 or were there more available to members than Arsenal?

I'll be coming over for the Stoke & Sunderland home fixtures and Everton away in March-April with a mate. I have my tickets sorted so far but bought a Membership for myself so I could help secure tickets for the Stoke & Sunderland matches for my mate.

I would've travelled over by myself but i haven't been on a Plane since I was about 5 and i'm worried if i go alone i'd stress out for the full 28 hour flight :whistle: 

Seeing as i have my tickets sorted thanks to help from someone here, at this stage, he's happy to travel with me to Leicester even if he misses out on a match or all of them. But thought i'd give myself the best chance to get both of us going even though it means we won't be seated together.

Archived