Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

We have the trophy

46 minutes ago, Jace said:

hqdefault.jpg

Arseholenal,shhpuds,manure espeshhilly Chelski "WHERE ARE YA WHERE ARE YA WE DONT NEED YOU MIND THE GAP LESHTER WON THE LEAGUE WHERE WERE YA WHERE WERE YA hic :P? NOW BEWARE THEY WILL BE BRILLIANT NEXSHT SHEASON TOO !!

(apologies it had to be done after seeing Delias pished where are you photo!lol)

My father in law (Swans fan) asked me the other day when we signed Mahrez, I told him it was the January transfer window when we won the league, he looked at me blank for a second and then said, "oh the championship?" It blew my mind all over again that i can't say such things anymore without causing confusion!

51 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Yep and no matter what, nobody can ever take that away from us.

Feel a bit greedy now but I'd love to see us win the FA cup. Question. Has anyone been in more finals than us without ever having won it? 

I'd like us to do charity shield FA cup ICC Champions League and retain the EPL championship title in 2017 or is that being too optimistic or just darn crazy ?? 

King Claudios Blue Army !!:scarf::scarf::scarf:

57 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I'd like us to do charity shield FA cup ICC Champions League and retain the EPL championship title in 2017 or is that being too optimistic or just darn crazy ?? 

You mean you don't think it is possible?

If we don't god help CR.

16 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Not short on confidence :)    UTF

Archived