Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

So those first teamers are definitely off. I'd rather we give Iversen as much game time as Hamer who should leave for his own career.

Agreed, Hamer should try going back to Charlton as I think they need a GK now. I think Liam Moore is up at Celtic then if he isn't playing in this game?

47 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Teamsheet for game against Nuneaton

Would have liked to see Choudhury against Celtic but I guess atm we have too many first team CM for him to get another look in.

What time is Kick off? Any ideas of there is a YouTube link again?

The group stage draw is about to be made for the EFL Trophy. Hoping we get Notts County & Sheff Utd just to have some games to go to.

Plenty of negatives about this format but lets try and keep it positive, it's a great way for our development squad to be tested against strong Football League sides.

23 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The group stage draw is about to be made for the EFL Trophy. Hoping we get Notts County & Sheff Utd just to have some games to go to.

Plenty of negatives about this format but lets try and keep it positive, it's a great way for our development squad to be tested against strong Football League sides.

Yeah, I'm sure fans of lower league clubs are buzzing to see a Swansea v Stoke U21s final in 'their' tournament.

Like I said, tonnes of negatives, I just can't be arsed to debate them all on here yet again. So lets just take it for what it is from our point of view, a chance for the young lads to be roughed up a bit and strengthen.

The EFL clubs still have two other cup comps and a league, I have no doubt this will probably be the last year of this trophy so lets just ride it out. No point being ultra negative, I bet some of our youth lads are looking forward to some competitive games. 

The funny thing is not too long ago that could have been our first 3 games of a season.

Got to be embarrassing for Sheff United to play a competitive first team game against our youth team when we were in the same division about 5 years ago

Archived