Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Liam Moore joins Reading on a permanent deal

Disappointing to see someone who has been here so long leave, especially after showing so much promise in our championship winning team, but it would seem he isn't at the level we need him to be.

All the best Liam.

Guest CityFan 06

Best of luck to Liam. As I mentioned in the other thread, he showed us some really promising performances alongside Morgan as a CB pairing, but Reading is a good move for him. I think he might work his way back to the top at some stage. One of our Own!

I liked Moore and at one time thought he'd be here all his career, but sometimes you have to step back to go forward. Take no further look than Wes Morgan as an example.

I'd like to have seen him alongside Huth though. Moore was dropped during a difficult period, in January Huth came in and his experience helped Morgan massively. 

Best of luck to him. Problem was he came to prominence and needed first team football at a time when we needed defensive experience. If he gets the game time at Reading I have no doubt he'll become a prem-level centre back before long.

Archived