Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drygon

[Video] Leicester penalty call, Musa goes down in the box vs Arsenal

Today was the first time I've seen him have a bad game in charge of us.

How he waived play on for Musa's penalty is beyond me. There was no attempt to win the ball so it's either a pen or a dive and a booking for Musa.

Seen the replay a few times now and that is a penalty without a doubt.

2 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Holding's reaction says it all tbh.

If we're talking about 'consistency', Coquelin should've walked, his foul was far more worthy of a second yellow than Simpson's at the emirates.

Exactly this. Was he the ref at the emirates too? 

7 minutes ago, Richard said:

Exactly this. Was he the ref at the emirates too? 

Nah that was that balding arrogant willy puller, Mike Dean.

Can't stand the miserable ****.

This was Dickov's reaction to his performance today.

I'll be controversial and say that he was leaning into the player and the legs clashed. Which isn't very different to what happened with Vardy last season when he caused his legs in front of the player, got clipped, went down and got booked. Many of you then were saying he dived. This looks similar to me.

Personally, I'd say both were penos. But some of you can't have it both ways.

I'd like to hear Clattenburg's reasoning for not giving that. I can totally understand the first one - that was borderline and his view wasn't great, so playing safe there is fair enough. This one he's got a clear view of the foul. Why hasn't he given a penalty? It's well and truly beyond belief. It's shit like this that makes it impossible to sympathise with some of these refs. You can throw in all the technology and new rules you like, but when they're not applied when so utterly blatant then what the hell's the point?

It makes you almost suspicious. Why didn't he give it?

It's a shame really as I think he's the best ref in the league by a mile, but he had a stinker today. Coquelin undoubtedly should've walked too, the complete shite.

Clear penalty.  Had to be given. The fact its so late in the game makes it a big call, but it shouldnt do because its a penalty. Referees have to be strong enough to give the correct decision because I cannot accept that he thought it was a fair challenge.

Archived