Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drygon

[Video] Leicester penalty call, Musa goes down in the box vs Arsenal

You teach kids to protect the ball by getting your body between defender and ball. If that draws a foul, its good forward play. If he doesn't step across the defender its easy for him to win the ball.

Flip the roles, defender is shielding the ball out of play, steps across the forward and gets tripped.....foul? or a corner kick?

I am dreading the day that they introduce video replays for penaltys. 

the he ways things are at the moment, we have got more than we haven't over the past few years. with replays, I could see our count reduced rather than increased.  

the game needs to be discussed - in the pub, at work, at home, on the radio, on the TV. Poor refereeing decisions are an integral part of what makes the game great. I'm fed up of watching rugby now where referees are frightened to make a decision and refer too much to the video man. it's a slippery slope. What started off as try/no try now goes back through the previous phase of play to see if there has been an infringement.  How many goals would be chalked off for a push in the build up?  Probably most of them. once you start with video replays of subjective decision making, you are entering a minefield. Did it cross the line?  factual. No issue with that. I could even accept offside although a few grey areas exist there. these could be sorted I think, 

clattenberg got got it wrong last Saturday.  He is still ahead for us over the past few seasons. 

next at time moss gives us a dodgy one and we win, will all be forgotten? 

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

For those suffering an overdose of verbosity - IT WAS A PEN. 

Agreed - but we didn't get it.  I was sat in SK1 & when Musa did his run, I was expecting him to fall over for a pen.  I was surprised afterwards that there was more contact from Bellerin.   I expect Clatterbuck thought the same + I don't think he's really recovered from his mistake peno given to Vardy against United a couple of seasons ago.  Just frustrating not to be given in such a tight match.  I expect Mahrez to get a peno today against Swan:D:riyad:

Archived