Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Mendy Injury

30 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Havent seen one of our players hurt themselves on the pitch like that in a long time. It was horrible.

This is how Arsenal must feel every single game.

Last one was Matty James. 

I suspect Mendy will be out a couple of months. It looked pretty nasty to me.

Guest CityFan 06

I think Claudio said post match v Arsenal he won't be available to face Swansea on Saturday. But he also pointed out they will have to wait and see, Thursday's press conference will hopefully give us an update. 

Don't hold me to this but I'm pretty sure that in order to get the most accurate MRI scans you have to wait until the swelling has subsided. An acute injury normally takes up to 48 hours for the swelling to reduce if managed correctly, so I suspect that he'll be off for scans today and they'll know the full extent of the situation later this afternoon.

hopefully he will be ok and come back raring to go and get stuck in, it looked a really bad injury so who knows how long he will be out, we will just have to cope without him as best we can and hope he returns to a winning team

2 hours ago, ian_marshall said:

Don't hold me to this but I'm pretty sure that in order to get the most accurate MRI scans you have to wait until the swelling has subsided. An acute injury normally takes up to 48 hours for the swelling to reduce if managed correctly, so I suspect that he'll be off for scans today and they'll know the full extent of the situation later this afternoon.

Far too rational for my liking. I think they haven't announced anything as its really bad news.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose the club have just recently received the definite diagnosis or are on the verge of doing so.

Assume that Ranieri will address this on Thursday during the Swansea pre-match press conference.

Scan would of been next day all done private.. results that day too.... not like it's on the NHS....

4 hours ago, will_lcfc said:

Standing outside the training ground now and have seen Mendy walking around the car park - he's got crutches but wasn't using them.

Well that's good news. It did look a bad one. Again credit to him for trying to carry on certainly got steel

Archived