Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

League Cup 3rd Round Draw - Chelsea (H)

Just now, Finnegan said:

We don't need telling :D

You know me I like to cut out the fog and make sure everyone is crystal clear 

lollol 

side rugby story I was on the piss once at home and peter "claws" clohessy was in our company he is from not far from us , someone said to Claws "how many crubeens (boiled and the rosted pigs feet ) can you eat claw" , no idea he said , I'll give it a lash 

he demolished 40+ of them and that's was after a day on the beer ! Fecking beast even today the sound of him devouring them is clear in my head ! , he continued on the beer all night and was still alive in the morning ! 

Just now, Fox92 said:

Considering it's live on TV now, I hope the club make it a decent price. £10 adults. Fill the ground.

They'll do what they did for the Spurs game, cheap tickets and a ground full of tourists. I'll watch on TV as it got right on my tits last time... felt like I was surrounded by most of DMU.

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah hope the club put the prices low so we can fill the ground. Even though both sides first teamers (might not) be featured, it's still got the 'big fixture' feel about it for some I reckon. 

Archived