Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tylesta

Danny Drinkwater - New Contract - Signed to 2021

Everyone loves a success story, be it on a club or individual level and Danny's been nothing but a joy to the eye of the beholder ever since he joined the club. He's become more dominant with each year passing and I wish him very well for the upcoming few years.

What makes it special is that he's English and always come across as humble and down-to-earth, which renders him very likeable.

May the spirit of Paul Scholes be with you, DD. You've got all the right attributes to follow in your idol's footsteps.

50 minutes ago, samlcfc1 said:

Overated 

You live in NJ A state that tries to convince the world , Jersey City is an F1 track lol , Atlantic City is Vegas with a beach lol , Crystal Springs is Like Golfing in the Alpine Region of Europe lol and that The MetLife stadium is actually NY lol 

yip you know all about overrated boss 

bada Bing lol 

but I will say my favourite resturaunt in in NJ ;) 

I wonder who makes the t-shirt that Danny's wearing.

Anyway, top stuff. A proper pro and clearly has a lot of love for the club - keeping players like Drinkwater is essential to retaining the drive and 'passion' that has got us to where we are.

Danny sets very high standards for himself and expects the same level of professionalism from those playing around him. 

100% future captain material.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

I think he might be my favourite player! Brilliant news and so nice to hear people talk so affectionately about the club.

He's my favourite player too - putting the poster up as we speak

1 hour ago, tsintskaro said:

next captain

Next England captain

Legend in the making. Absolutely quality midfielder and the biggest scandal of Hodgson's era that he wasn't taken to France. Thankfully it looks like Big Sam's seen sense and is putting him back in.

We did lose our star this summer, but we've held onto everyone else and we look to keep adding. It's working out for us after all.

'Here's to you Danny Drinkwater and Leicester loves you more than you will know'.

Great player. Noticeable again on Saturday that when he gets into the game we start to have much better control. Absolute class.

I really don't want him tainted by being called up for England but he should get 50 caps +. 

Archived