Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester Internationals 2016/17

• 4 weeks later...

wonder why the club website runs an article stating that there are  11 players on senior duty but then can't reference musa and Morgan's assignments.  As a fan wanting to know what is going on, I have to rely on this site to give me that information. 

NEF has missed zieler's call up to the German squad which means either wes isn't going to Jamaica or there are 12 on duty and the club website is even more crass than usual! 

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

NEF has missed zieler's call up to the German squad which means either wes isn't going to Jamaica or there are 12 on duty and the club website is even more crass than usual! 

Zieler wasn't selected.

http://www.dfb.de/die-mannschaft/team/?no_cache=1

I'm not sure about Morgan. JAM had 2 games scheduled but the first one was postponed. It's hard to find info about them so I kept it in.

39 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Bet Morgan is annoyed not being with England.

Looks much more assured in general than Smalling and Cahill.

Based on this season there's not a lot of difference. 

Slimani not taking part in Algeria training today. 

59 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Bet Morgan is annoyed not being with England.

Looks much more assured in general than Smalling and Cahill.

:crylaugh:

Calling a Leicester player up instead of Man Utd and Chelsea players available?! What are you talking about man!

(I realise he's not eligable anyway, but the point still stands)

I really don't know why I let myself get wound up by the selection policy - Because I keep saying I don't care, and I don't, but I can't help but comment on such a pathetic selection policy, i've finally stopped watching games, but International breaks are simply an inconvience as far as i'm concerned, this season I don't feel like it's properly started yet, because you get into a run of games then stop, and we still have another one yet to come in November (Although that's against the sweaty so I will care about that one! Although remember when I said even the sweatys could beat us and people took this piss...It's quite possible, arguably probable).

I just find it funny Burnley have more players in the England team than the Premier League champions, the irony being we have 2 players that arguably deserve to be in there (Ok, Drinkwater is 'injured' but I dare say he wouldn't have been called up) but instead they have called up one of our out of form players in Vardy, who shouldn't be there based on form, typical FA/England.

Archived