Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Howard99

If you could sign any player from the premier league who would it be?

Image result for Morgan Schneiderlin

Morgan Schneiderlin

Morgan Schneiderlin is a French professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for English club Manchester United and the France national team. Schneiderlin began his career with Strasbourg, before moving to England to join Southampton in June 2008. He made 260 appearances across all competitions in seven seasons at the club, and was in the teams which earned consecutive promotions to reach the Premier League. He joined Manchester United for a potential £27 million fee in July 2015.

He's not playing for them, so get him in on loan in Jan. You never know

So lads and lasses after Sunday's result which player would you sign now.......? obviously a loaded question as that is the best we are likely to play this season and of course De Bruyne and Kompany weren't playing. But still a hell of a performance by our boys.

Hope you're all enjoying the Champions League experience, especially those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets for the first match away. Great results so far, I think you'll go on to upset a lot of teams along the way as predicted last season. Just a shame that Kante left, especially to Chelsea, didn't realise that money was his motivator. Not sure how you rationalise the league form this season so far...bit of a hangover maybe? I'll be at the game at White Hart Lane in a few weeks, obviously hoping for a different result to last season, which really cemented your colours to the mast in my view.

Good luck this season, keep climbing the table and enjoy the European nights - something special.

Guest CityFan 06
4 minutes ago, Shelf Side Spurs said:

So lads and lasses after Sunday's result which player would you sign now.......? obviously a loaded question as that is the best we are likely to play this season and of course De Bruyne and Kompany weren't playing. But still a hell of a performance by our boys.

Hope you're all enjoying the Champions League experience, especially those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets for the first match away. Great results so far, I think you'll go on to upset a lot of teams along the way as predicted last season. Just a shame that Kante left, especially to Chelsea, didn't realise that money was his motivator. Not sure how you rationalise the league form this season so far...bit of a hangover maybe? I'll be at the game at White Hart Lane in a few weeks, obviously hoping for a different result to last season, which really cemented your colours to the mast in my view.

Good luck this season, keep climbing the table and enjoy the European nights - something special.

Nice post, Shelf Side. I was actually looking for a thread to comment my thoughts on Spurs this season so glad you commented your thoughts. So, as I predicted pre season, I think last season you were excellent. I feel that is ongoing though, what I mean by that is, Pochettino is a great manager and he has built a squad of real quality & talent. 

It's a fit squad which is strong in each area from what I can see, so what I'm getting at is, I feel the club is in a promising position for consistent progression and very high finishes. I mean maybe even title winners in the near future? You came close last season and if can perform like that persistently (or better) you could be major contenders. I feel Spurs are capable to be honest with you.

As a side note, Son looks in superb form at the moment. 

27 minutes ago, Shelf Side Spurs said:

Hate to say it.... 

It hurts.... 

But you'll slaughter us at WHL in a few weeks... 

4-0.

16 hours ago, Shelf Side Spurs said:

Great result on Sunday. I didn't watch as I was at our game but saw the highlights and you looked good again, playing some good football. I really like/rate Pochettino, one hell of a manager. Does Lamela usually take pens though!? 

This season hasn't been great. I've been to all our games (apart from Liverpool away and Chelsea in the cup) and we haven't looked good enough, particularly away from home which includes two dreadful results in the North West. Even at Hull we were by far second best and they deserved to win. Brugge was brilliant just to be there and it was a lovely bonus we won but we were much stronger than them. Don't think our preparation was brilliant in the summer if I'm honest.

Just got tickets for WHL in a couple of weeks, very excited, though I think you'll comfortably beat us. Not to worry though we're going Stamford Bridge the week before :sweating:

Assuming that money is no object given some of the suggestions already, has to be Lukaku for me.I feel at the moment he only really turns it on when he wants but on his day he is unplayable. Give Ranieri some time with him and I think he'll get the best from him, plus he is still young so should be hitting peak at somepoint in the near future.

On 10/5/2016 at 18:46, weller54 said:

Hate to say it.... 

It hurts.... 

But you'll slaughter us at WHL in a few weeks... 

4-0.

I'm not sure we will. It depends how you set up, we've struggled already at home this year against Sunderland and Palace when they played 9 men behind the ball, if you do the same and use your pace it could easily be a very tight game.

Apologies I've taken this thread off topic.

On 10/7/2016 at 18:52, IsItMuzzy said:

Can't believe no one's mentioned Allan Nyom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

this is a thread asking you to choose any single player in the whole of the premier league, no realism or barriers involved and you are amazed nobody has said allan nyom? what even is an allan nyom? 

if teh player was guaranteed to stay his whole career Rashford, i don't think its close. He will win the ballon d'or in the future. What impress me is how poised he is on the ball, never rushes even playing in wide areas when he is supposedly a central striker. its just too bad the english footballing system does not churn out amazing technical players. 

On 10/11/2016 at 09:20, Mezeker said:

if teh player was guaranteed to stay his whole career Rashford, i don't think its close. He will win the ballon d'or in the future. What impress me is how poised he is on the ball, never rushes even playing in wide areas when he is supposedly a central striker. its just too bad the english footballing system does not churn out amazing technical players. 

Really? The way our coaches grind out any creativity from our players i seriously doubt it. For me he would have to leave the country to stand any chance. 

• 1 month later...

Archived