Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Did anybody else notice...

50 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Yeah I didn't like the lack of a match clock either. Surely uefa can't have thought that it would somehow harm the game and it was just an oversight by the club?

That's the club messing up. Bruges scoreboard had the score, a clock and constant score updates from other games. 

The whiteseats had to be rearranged to take out the King Power lettering. Instead it's three lines looking something from adidas which I bet Puma are a bit miffed about. 

17 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Ah yes, of course. Well I look forward to its return at the Copenhagen game haha

Isn't the clock provided/sponsored by Sekonda?

Could be something to do with it, maybe an oversight by the club not having a clock available without the Sekonda logo

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Did anybody else notice tonight that the King Power stadium signs were changed to the Leicester City stadium? 

What's that about? 

I noticed it on tv and just assumed it was terrible commentary.

Just to think we get all of this for the small price of £20  more per ticket.

glad we all get to experience it once, but when's it's all gone I'll miss it a lot less then I thought I would. If by some miracle we manage it again I might just stay at home, clearly UEFA are more concerned about the opinions of those watching at home than those who make the effort to actually go.

Uefa are a money motivated organisation with 100% effort focused on maximising revenue rather than entertainment.

If you don't see me on this forum for a while its probably because Uefa have decided to invest millions into finding who slagged them off under some lousy Uefa legislation..

Well....Uefa...**** you! (But thanks for the competition and il still buy a ticket)

Just now, ozleicester said:

Didnt know about this... disapointing

its quite obvious why the post horn gallop wasn't played to anyone who has watched a UEFA champions league game in their life and has more than three brain cells knocking around in their head,

as I know you don't meet at least one of those two criteria though I will let you off.

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Maybe the instrument player didnt learn the champions league anthem in time for the game... is that the reason @Manwell Pablo

After listening to a full day of people gushing about hearing that anthem to the extent they claimed they would cry when they herd it I'm utterly gob smacked anyone beside the person I quoted who I know lives in cloud cuckoo land could complain about the lack of the post horn gallop. But there we are, time for bed I think.

34 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Utterly pathetic.

What happens if the Welsh team Airbus UK make to the champions league. Are they just 'UK'.

Their team name is "Airbus UK Broughton FC," and when they play in UEFA competitions, they play as "AUK Broughton" or just "Broughton."

Similarly and more well-known is the case of Red Bull Salzburg, who go by "FC Salzburg" in Europe.

15 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

After listening to a full day of people gushing about hearing that anthem to the extent they claimed they would cry when they herd it I'm utterly gob smacked anyone beside the person I quoted who I know lives in cloud cuckoo land could complain about the lack of the post horn gallop. But there we are, time for bed I think.

what about at half time? why didn't they play the shit recorded version when we came back out for the second half? lost the tape? 

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

its quite obvious why the post horn gallop wasn't played to anyone who has watched a UEFA champions league game in their life and has more than three brain cells knocking around in their head,

as I know you don't meet at least one of those two criteria though I will let you off.

Yeah it would have been completely impossible to play both pieces of music eh Mabs?

Cmon.

UEFA , Sky , The premier league , modern football , ticket prices , beer choices or lack of it , Tifo's , missing dinosaurs etc.......

we we really love to moan On here couldn't care less if they made us all sit naked in the stand It's the champions league , we are in the champions league ! 

Try to Enjoy it , savour its quirks , soak up the uniqueness of the occasion   

People who relax and enjoy life seem to have a better and longer life than misserable moaning feckers ! 

Be happy

try it lol 

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah it would have been completely impossible to play both pieces of music eh Mabs?

Cmon.

When exactly? To me it's pointless playing it unless it's when we enter the pitch (when we have always played it) which is obviously not possible in this competition, so better off without it. 

As has been said, really are taking moaning to a new extreme getting up tight about TPHG, it's very obvious why it wasn't played.

No beer on the other hand, utter sacrilege. 

18 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

When exactly? To me it's pointless playing it unless it's when we enter the pitch (when we have always played it) which is obviously not possible in this competition, so better off without it. 

As has been said, really are taking moaning to a new extreme getting up tight about TPHG, it's very obvious why it wasn't played.

Kick off. Post horn gallop as vards goes chasing down his first yellow card straight from kick off. Beaut.

34 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I am reasonably sure that the champions league music didn't start until the players were lined up on the pitch ready to shake hands, by which time the horn would've finished. 

Archived