Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Leicester clackers

ON the Sunderland forum there is a thread about our clackers, basically the clackers in most posts are being slagged off , and then comes the classic post

" I wish we were clacking away as English champions in the champions league. "

Look, what as fans are we supposed to do?

The club decided to put them out on our seats, we didn't get a say in it

I'm not a massive fan of them but look at our home form since we've had them.

The club put them out and the fans who usually would sit in silence use them.

You've got to say, when you look around the ground and everyone is clacking

away, it's a great sight and sound!

Don't use one myself but there were times last night where the noise was frightening. I kept trying to imagine what it would be like as a Porto fan trying to get some support over to my team against a wall of deafening noise, but I've never experienced that at any English away game I've been to... especially not Sunderland lol 

7 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Please don't throw them as some people are frightened they might hurt if hit by one!! :)

I've always been dismissive of people moaning about people throwing them.But i took one to the back of the head yesterday and it was like getting punched at full force.I can only think it was the bit below the elastic band which end up like a mini Millwall brick 

1 minute ago, los dedos said:

I've always been dismissive of people moaning about people throwing them.But i took one to the back of the head yesterday and it was like getting punched at full force.I can only think it was the bit below the elastic band which end up like a mini Millwall brick 

Sorry about your misfortune, but please excuse me for a moment...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha lol

4 minutes ago, los dedos said:

I've always been dismissive of people moaning about people throwing them.But i took one to the back of the head yesterday and it was like getting punched at full force by an infant. I can only think it was the bit below the elastic band which end up like a mini Millwall brick 

:thumbup:

Archived