Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Leicester clackers

15 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

January I voiced my concern at the throwing of clappers, the club need to send a warning out if they are here to stay because it's not on, I've been hit a few times and every time we score now I almost get hit by one.

Sounds like someone is aiming at you. 

Doesn't anybody keep any of these as mementos?

I don't use them during the game but have kept memorable ones i.e 1st CL home game,JV scoring in consecutive games,last game of season ?

18 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't use them during the game but have kept memorable ones i.e 1st CL home game,JV scoring in consecutive games,last game of season ?

I have thought about keeping them, but I prefer throwing them at people.

20 minutes ago, rico said:

the one i have i just use to annoy the hell out of the neighbour?

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Exactly. My young son kept one from every home game last season. I wish we'd bought a programme from every game too. Also have loads of photos from home and away games last year. Little did we know what we were all going to be involved in at the time. All these momentos and memories are priceless even now, so can you imagine when he looks back at everything we've collected in a few years. Magic.

So for this reason alone I love the clappers and am glad the club started providing them. Use them or don't. Keep them or bin them, but allow others to do what they want.

As for Sunderland and all the other fans that keep harping on about them I just don't give a shit. We stood at Old Trafford last week, and heard more noise at The Crucible during the snooker world championship, than from the 72000 selfie-stick home fans.

I know which I'd rather have.

Archived