Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Jamie Vardy's having a party...

Bring your vodka and your skittles...

Dont know if this has been released in England too, but a really good insight into what was going on with Vardy and the club in that first season. Looking forward to reading more about Vardy.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/england-star-jamie-vardy-on-his-struggles-early-in-football-career/news-story/879a0735514d2298b507956fb1051fb3

Once one batch had fully dissolved, I’d top it up with more — only the red or purple Skittles because I don’t like the orange, green and yellow ones.

Is this really the kind of person we want at our football club?

Look, they've americanised the interview:

I was getting a fulltime wage, a bit more than $1,300 a month

I took a job as a junior carpenter. As long as I had a few bucks to go out for a couple of drinks, I was happy.

We had a lot of laughs in the factory. Occasionally there was a chance to play a bit of soccer.

Pathetic! At least he doesn't talk about his good friend, Goaltender Kasper Schmeichel.

12 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Skittle Vodka lol what a Muppet. How did he even come up with that. 

He didn't come up with it, it's know, I swear I had it when I was at Uni.

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Look, they've americanised the interview:

I was getting a fulltime wage, a bit more than $1,300 a month

I took a job as a junior carpenter. As long as I had a few bucks to go out for a couple of drinks, I was happy.

We had a lot of laughs in the factory. Occasionally there was a chance to play a bit of soccer.

Pathetic! At least he doesn't talk about his good friend, Goaltender Kasper Schmeichel.

The link takes you to an Australian website. They use Dollars in Australia, so they have adapted it to the Australian market...

Archived