Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Put Your Stamp On King Power Stadium

640x480-1280-3336887_613x460.jpg

Foxes fans have the unique opportunity to put their stamp on the home of the Premier League champions, by designing new wall art for King Power Stadium’s West Stand.

- LCFC launches competition to create concourse artwork 
- Competition open to all supporters 
- Two winners to be selected by street artists who’ll paint the walls 
- Competition closes Friday 21 October, 2016 at 5pm 

Foxes fans have the unique opportunity to put their stamp on the home of the Premier League champions, by designing new wall art for King Power Stadium’s West Stand. 

Over the summer, the South Stand was given an exciting makeover with fresh artwork adorning walls inside the concourse. 

After an overwhelmingly positive response from the Foxes faithful, the Club are delighted to announce further street art… designed by you! 

wallart_1

Leicester City and artists from Graff HQ are giving all supporters the chance to put their own unique stamp on two walls inside the West Stand, with the competition running until 5pm on Friday 21 October. 

All entries received will be presented to the artists from Graff HQ, who will select the two winning entries. 

In addition to getting their design painted onto the concourse wall, the winning designers will also get the chance to have their photo taken pitchside next to the Premier League trophy and meet the artists carrying out the work. 

wallart_2
If you want to be in with a chance of having your Leicester City-inspired artwork painted on the walls of the West Stand, send your design to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Your Stamp’. 

Alternatively, send it via post to Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL, marking your entry for the attention of Supporter Engagement.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/put-your-stamp-on-king-power-stadium-3336895.aspx#He7GMikJXjjKgrhS.99

Guest CityFan 06

Not sure if it's just me but where exactly is the artwork in the Kop/South Stand? I come into the concourse but can't find it or see it...

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

Not sure if it's just me but where exactly is the artwork in the Kop/South Stand? I come into the concourse but can't find it or see it...

Entrance 19 walk in and head to the toilets under the stand on the left near the main stand staircase, don't go in but turn around and look up, it's on the wall opposite the staircases, not a great position as unless you're coming down the stairs you would miss it.

Sk3 area of the concourse.

Archived