Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

no demarai gray, but is it possible he has an attitude problem?

he's put out a few tweets now, complaining for this and that.. Also against Hull, he was our most selfish player, trying to do it by himself instead of being a team player. His performance Vs Hull was the complete opposite of his cameos last year, when he came on and helped us grind out 1-0s.

so yeh, maybe its an attitude problem?

Who knows eh? but youve gone for a dramatic option

If we do well tonight it will be seen as something on the side, manager will probably be asked about it and we'll hopefully have the reason. If we do shite it'll clearly be magnified and nutters will have more stones to throw. Enjoy the game

Attitude problem?! Where does that come from?! He is part of a squad and we cant have all the players on the bench all of the time.

I think we need to take our time with him and not rush him with the pressure that can ruin a player. He will naturally gain more first team action, especially when Mahrez and friends head for the AFCON. I actually see him stepping straight into Mahrez boots when Algeria are away so he will get his chance. I also think he will play in the last couple of games in the CL if we have wrapped up qualification. 

3 minutes ago, crazyleicester said:

Attitude problem?! Where does that come from?! He is part of a squad and we cant have all the players on the bench all of the time.

I think we need to take our time with him and not rush him with the pressure that can ruin a player. He will naturally gain more first team action, especially when Mahrez and friends head for the AFCON. I actually see him stepping straight into Mahrez boots when Algeria are away so he will get his chance. I also think he will play in the last couple of games in the CL if we have wrapped up qualification. 

Can imagine him absolutely bossing it, scoring a few and assisting. Then being dropped as soon as Schlupp and Mahrez are back. 

Baffling that he's not in the squad. He must have a knock

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Getting to the point where I'm about to lose my temper with Ranieri, and I'm not a nasty man per se. What the fook? If he's not injured then this is inexcusable. 

Sorry but do you know the full story ? Maybe keep your hair on till the fact come out , he is a calm and fair man and wouldn't drop anyone without very very good reason 

Bad management imo. You have to give these young lads a go. Can't keep developing them with the sports science team. They need some game time or they will be off. You can't blame gray for getting the arse. I'd be fuming if Jeff schlupp was on the bench instead of me. 

He's whining cryptically every week on social media. If it's not about how he's playing it's about attitude when he's not.

Sometimes managers make decisions that are about a players long term good, that we as fans will never understand.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's whining cryptically every week on social media. If it's not about how he's playing it's about attitude when he's not.

Sometimes managers make decisions that are about a players long term good, that we as fans will never understand.

True but sometimes managers also make irrational decisions.  This could be one of them.

Archived